This Gingerbread Brownies Recipe has a nice chewy texture and great flavor…because DUH! It’s Gingerbread AND brownies!! This is a special recipe for those weirdos who don’t like chocolate and didn’t like my Chocolate Gingerbread Brownies recipe from a few weeks ago.
You know who you are…and you have horrid taste in desserts. Just sayin.
I remember when I was younger and my grandmother would occasionally buy a bag of gingersnap cookies – I thought that they were the most amazing thing on earth! My mom was never a big baker of cookies, she mostly made cakes or trifle-type of desserts, so I became obsessed with baking cookies when I set out on my own. I have made many a different version of Gingersnaps, Snickerdoodles, etc.
But this Gingerbread Brownies Recipe is a total game changer!
Gingerbread Brownies Recipe
- 1 box gingerbread cake mix (14.5 oz)
- -used Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cake & Cookie Mix
- ⅓ cup (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, add cake mix, evaporated milk and butter. Mix well. Pour into a square baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into 16 squares.
If you give this recipe a try, I’d love to hear what you think!