Saint Patrick’s Day is coming, guys! YAY! There’s nothing I love more than freckled folks, Jameson and green food. This year, I will be spending Saint Patrick’s Day in Manhattan with my gal pal, most likely stuffing our face with shamrock-shaped cookies and watching whatever madness unfolds. I may even wear a “Kiss me, I’m Irish” button on my jacket. Hey, I’m part Dutch Irish, and that is close enough. While we’re gearing up for everyone’s favorite green-themed holiday, let’s check out this amazingly delicious Mint Chocolate Oreo Brownie Tart Recipe!
This is a wilton 9″ tart/quiche pan. I love this pan because the bottom is separate from the sides, so it is easy to remove from the pan. If you don’t have one of these pans, I would suggest you cover it tightly with foil so you can remove the brownie easily. But when I think of Tart, I don’t necessarily think of it looking like this. But maybe. You’ll know best. Perhaps you can call it a “pizza”
Mint Chocolate Oreo Brownie Tart Recipe
- 1 box brownie mix, and ingredients to make brownies
- (use the small size box, not the 9x13 family size mix)
- 15 oreo cookies, divided
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup mint m&ms
- ½ teaspoon peppermint oil (try LorAnn Oil)
- Grease tart pan and set aside.
- Crush 10 oreos in a bowl with a tart shaper or place in a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin. Set aside. Crush remaining 5 cookies and set aside.
- Prepare brownies as directed on box and stir in peppermint oil and 10 crushed oreos.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 18-20 minutes or until center is done. Sprinkle with marshmallows and bake for an additional 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows double in size.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crushed oreos and m&ms. Let cool completely before cutting.
Suggestions: Amp it up with Mint Oreos. But it’s pretty minty as-is! This recipe serves 12. Enjoy!