Who doesn't love a little Bailey's? This Saint Patrick's Day Baileys Irish Cream Fudge Recipe is the perfect answer to your Saint Patrick's Day dessert desires!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure for more information.
Why you are going to love our Bailey's Irish Cream Fudge
It's almost that time....everyone goes green and stuffs their faces with all sorts of minty treats in honor of Saint Patrick's Day, but my favorite part is all of the Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur that we get to enjoy at this festive time of year...YUM!
Now, for dinner, why not sit down to a delicious Slow Cooker Beef and Barely Soup Recipe or this Saint Patrick’s Day Shepard’s Pie Recipe? You can also serve this Irish Soda Bread Recipe that you can whip up as an easy side dish.
Check out these other Saint Patrick's Day Dessert Recipes
If you love Saint Patrick's Day and our easy fudge recipes, then check out our other easy Saint Patrick's Day dessert recipes!
What could be better than Irish Cream liqueur and milk chocolate and a chocolate fudge recipe? Not much, honestly.
I went to Ireland for the first time after posting this Saint Patrick’s Day Baileys Irish Cream Fudge, and let me tell you...I fell even more in love with the Irish culture, even though I hadn't previously thought that was possible! Ireland was a place full of warm, friendly people, deliciously hearty food, and amazing Irish beer! Oh, and I did I mention...very handsome barmen and Jameson ON TAP?
Ingredients you will need to make this Saint Patrick's Day Dessert
For this easy Baileys Irish Cream Fudge recipe, you will need just a few specialty supplies:
- Semi Sweet chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Bailey's Irish Cream liquor
- Green Food Coloring -I recommend Amerigel soft color paste in leaf green
- Saint Patrick's Day Sprinkles
Keep in mind that the exact amounts for each ingredient will be listed in the printable recipe card below.
Get all of your cooking and baking supplies on Amazon.com!
If you are struggling to find some of these supplies, check out all of the item available to you with Amazon Prime Fresh! They have most household supplies and groceries fully in stock and you can get free delivery with your Amazon Prime membership! Sign up for Amazon Prime Fresh here!
No, you do not have to refrigerate Bailey's Irish Cream. The alcohol acts as a natural preservative for the product. Under normal conditions of storage, Baileys Irish Cream has a shelf-life of 24 months.
Please note: The bottom chocolate layer will be a little softer than the top, green layer. If you struggle to cut it into bars, you can try turning the entire block of fudge upside down (green side down) and use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into squares.
Share our Baileys Irish Cream Fudge Recipe with your friends and family on social media!
If you love our Baileys Irish Cream Fudge Recipe as much as we do, please leave me a 5-star review below and help me share this guide on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest! If you have made this family favorite recipe, please let us know, as we love getting feedback from our readers!
Are you looking for easy dinner ideas to go with this Saint Patrick's Day dessert?
To print this Saint Patrick's Day Irish Cream Fudge Recipe, click below!
I know that many people still like to print out recipes and keep them in a recipe binder, or simply have the printed recipe sitting in front of them when it comes time to cook!
Sometimes it is just easier to go off a recipe when it is printed right in front of you. Who wants to swipe their screen on their phone or tablet when their hands are greasy? So I love offering this option as well!
Saint Patrick's Day Irish Cream Fudge Recipe
- Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In a saucepan and on medium-low heat, melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat and stir in 3 Tablespoon Irish Cream. Pour into prepared pan, spreading out evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a saucepan and on medium-low heat, melt white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and green food coloring. Stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat and pour on top of chocolate fudge in pan. Add sprinkles to top and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Remove from pan, remove foil from fudge and cut into cubes and serve.
- Note: The bottom chocolate layer will be a little softer than the top, green layer. If you struggle to cut it into bars, you can turn the entire block of fudge upside down (green side down) and use a sharp knife to cut the fudge.
- Another option is to toss the fudge into the freezer for about 2-3 hours and then remove it from the foil and slice it.