My Skittles Rainbow Fudge Recipe Is A Fun and Easy No Bake Snacking Idea When You Need A Bit Of Sweetness and Color To Brighten Your Day. Taste The Rainbow!
Skittles Rainbow Fudge Recipe – Taste The Rainbow
Everyone loves a good bite of fudge every now and again, right? How about a pretty Rainbow Fudge Recipe that’s just as sweet to look at as it is to eat? Now we’re talking! Easy no bake desserts are awesome anytime time of year. This one, make on days when you need to bring a bit of color to your dreary, stressful day. You just can’t eat rainbow fudge and not be instantly happy!
Skittles Rainbow Fudge Recipe
- 2 C. of white cake mix, any brand
- 2 C. powdered sugar
- 1 C. Skittles + a handful to press on top of the fudge.
- 1/2 C. butter
- 1/4 C. milk
Combine the 2 cups of white cake and the powdered sugar and set aside.
Melt the 1/2 C. butter and the milk in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Stir once melted and heated through.
Pour the melted butter and milk into the cake mix and powdered sugar mixture. Add in the Skittles.
Pour the mixture into a greased 8×8 baking dish, gently pressing it down with your hands. Sprinkle the extra Skittles on top.
Place the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours. Remove and cut and into squares.
*Makes approximately 24 pieces of fudge.
Skittles Rainbow Fudge Recipe Taste The Rainbow
- 2 Cups White Cake Mix any brand
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup. Skittles + A Handful To Press On Top Of The Fudge.
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Whisk together the 2 cups of white cake mix and the powdered sugar in large bowl and set aside.
- Melt the 1/2 cup of butter in the microwave and add milk Heat for another minute. Don't allow it to boil. Stir to completely combine once melted and heated through.
- Pour the melted butter and milk into the cake mix and powdered sugar mixture.
- Stir well. Make sure batter is free of lumps.
- Add in the 1 cup of Skittles. Mix until they are scattered evenly through batter.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 8x8 baking dish, gently pressing it down with your hands. Sprinkle the extra Skittles on top. Press each 1 down just a smidgen so it 'sticks'
- Place the colorful rainbow fudge recipe in the fridge to set. Let it stay in for a few hours. Remove and cut and into squares.
- Serve with smiles!
See? I told you! No dreary days with this waiting! This is the perfect recipe for cooking fun with the kids in the kitchen too!
Did you like this Skittles Rainbow Fudge Recipe? Please take a moment to share it on Pinterest for me!