This recipe for our White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies is going to simply blow you away, full of pistachio pieces and melty white chocolate chips!
Why we love these White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
This delicious pistachio cookie is moist and chewy inside, crisp on the outside, and full of crunchy pistachio pieces and melty white chocolate chips!
Do you love pistachios? I certainly do, they are one of my favorite snacks during road trips and such a healthy one too!
This White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies recipe was inspired by my Pistachio Shortbread recipe that we shared a while ago on our site. You also might want to give that recipe a try - and serve it with this delicious Cinnamon Maple Latte!
Do you want more cookie recipes like these White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies ?
Check out these delicious cookie recipes that I have shared over the years, like our No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites Recipe. I think you will love them all!
Of course, this is just a small selection of cookies, like our Rocky Road Cake Mix Cookies Recipe. But we have LOTS and lots of cookie recipes on the blog – just click the “cookie recipes” tab in the FOOD INDEX and they will pop up for you!
How to Make This White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies Recipe
White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies Ingredients:
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup pistachios, shelled and crushed
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
Note: you can refrigerate the dough before baking if your cookies are spreading too much. We didn't have that issue.
Get all of your cooking and baking supplies on Amazon.com!
Amazon Prime Fresh has TONS of household supplies and groceries at great prices and offers free delivery with an Amazon Prime membership! Sign up for Amazon Prime Fresh here!
White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and airy, about two minutes.
Add the vanilla extract and egg and beat until incorporated.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined.
Add the shelled pistachios and white chocolate chips and stir together until combined.
Use a cookie scoop to portion the cookies onto lined cookie trays.
Bake for 12 minutes, or until cookies are just starting to turn golden brown at the edges.
Once the cooking time is done, remove from the oven.
Allow your White Chocolate Pistachio cookies to cool on the cookie sheets for two minutes and then remove them to a cooling rack to finish cooling completely.
This White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies Recipe makes approximately 40 cookies.
If you do not have one of the pieces of kitchen equipment that this recipe requires, you can find inexpensive baking supplies on Amazon!
Here are a few of my favorite options. Simply click the links to purchase them on Amazon.
- Non-Stick Cookie Pan - Set of 3 Nonstick Medium Cookie Pans will be your go-to set for endless uses. Measuring 15.2" x 10.2" x 0.7" allowing ample space for baking batches of holiday cookies, making sheet pan dinners or toasting appetizers.
- Parchment Paper - If You Care Parchment Paper comes as pack of one box, providing a total of 70 sq ft of unbleached baking paper.
- Cooling Rack for Baking - Measuring 16 x 10 inch, larger size perfect for cooking and cooling.
- Mixing Bowls with Pour Spout - Nesting mixing bowls include 3 different sizes for a variety of cooking and baking needs.
- Cookie Scoop Set - This 3 piece cookie scoop set are made of stainless steel. They won't corrode, and keep safe and durable.
- Measuring Cup Set - This versatile measuring cup set includes ¼ cup, ⅓ cup, ½ cup, and 1 cup sizes. It can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. The clearly marked measurements help you quickly find sizes. BPA-free plastic construction holds up to everyday use ad the cups nest together and attach to a ring for easy access in drawers and cabinets.
Share this White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies Recipe with your friends and family on social media!
If you love this White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies Recipe as much as we do, please leave me a 5-star review below and help me share this recipe on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
If you do make the recipe, I hope you’ll share that you tried it on Pinterest! I love it SO MUCH when readers share their feedback!
What to Make for Dinner with our White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
These are my favorite dishes to serve with these White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies:
Easy Dinner Recipes
To print this Pistachio Cookies Recipe, simply click the recipe card below!
I know that many people still like to print out recipes and keep them in a recipe binder, or simply have the printed recipe sitting in front of them when it comes time to cook!
White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
- Note: you can refrigerate the dough before baking if your cookies are spreading too much. We didn't have that issue.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and airy, about two minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and egg and beat until incorporated.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Add the shelled pistachios and white chocolate chips and stir together until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion the cookies onto lined cookie trays.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until cookies are just starting to turn golden brown at the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheets for two minutes before removing to a cooling rack.