This Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board is the best Galentines Charcuterie Board! We filled this Valentine's Day Charcuterie with a combination of sweet and savory snacks, so you get the best of both worlds.
Besides, I feel better eating delicious foods (like that entire donut) when the first things I've eaten are some fruit!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board is the best Galentines Charcuterie Board
This Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board is a wonderful combination between a dessert charcuterie board and the cheese boards we are used to when we think of a great charcuterie board.
And is it even a Valentine's Day Dessert Board without conversion hearts, Valentine M&Ms and food items that our best friends love? Probably not!
Ingredients needed to Create this Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board
We are going to work on our Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board in stages, because we are using such a wide array of things!
I feel like a good charcuterie board (or any holiday themed boards) needs to start with fine artisan meats, maybe a salami rose, white chocolate, slices of cheese, your typical cracker choice and a few empty spaces to fill in with sweet treats.
- fresh strawberries
- fresh raspberries
- sliced cheese (I used white cheddar slices of cheese)
- sliced salami to make the salami rose
- buttery club crackers - I use these Happy Belly Country Club Crackers
- Chocolate covered Valentine donuts
- Mini valentine cupcakes
- Delicious treats like chocolate truffles
- Conversation heart candies - You can get these on Amazon really cheap, just click the link!
- M&M Valentine candies
Remember that the exact amounts of each ingredient will be listed in the printable recipe card below.
Get all of your cooking and baking supplies on Amazon.com!
Amazon Prime Fresh has TONS of household supplies and groceries at great prices and offers free delivery with an Amazon Prime membership! Sign up for Amazon Prime Fresh here!
How to Make this Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board
Begin by selecting your favorite heart-shaped charcuterie board, serving platter or tray. Place 2 heart shaped candy bowls onto the platter for the smaller sweet treats.
Use a small heart shaped cookie cutter to cut hearts out of the cheese and set the hearts aside.
Fold salami rounds in half and half again to make a double folded piece.
Starting with the largest items, place them on the platter: donuts and cupcakes.
Move onto the medium items, such as the fruit, meat and crackers.
Then add the small items like the cheese hearts and candies.
Once you are satisfied with you layout, add a second layer of fruits and cheeses and truffles.
This Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board is the perfect treat for a Galentine's Day Party with your best girlfriends or if you don't have a Galentine's Party, it is fun for girls night with your best pal!
Substitutions and Variations of this Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board
If you are following a low carb or KETO diet plan, you can substitute the candies and sweet treats for KETO friendly candies and treats!
- ChocZero's Keto Cookies & Cream Candy Bar - White Chocolate Fudge Keto Bark - Low Carb, No Added Sugar (buy here)
- Kiss My Keto Gummies Candy - Low Carb Watermelon Candy Gummy, Keto Snack Pack (buy here)
- Tom & Jenny's Sugar Free Candy - Soft Caramel with Sea Salt and Vanilla - Low Net Carb Keto Candy (buy here)
- Reese's Zero Sugar Miniatures - Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (buy here)
See this No Bake Christmas Cookie version of this recipe on my website to make during the Christmas Holiday season!
If you do not already have a Charcuterie Board, but love this popular way to present Valentine's treats, you can find charcuterie boards of all kinds on Amazon! I love heart-shaped charcuterie boards and breakfast boards for all kinds of special occasions!
If you are looking for a new charcuterie board, you should totally check out Lynn & Liana Designs!
Lynn & Liana Designs offers customizable boards and platters that will also serve as art in your home. Trust me, your spread will be beautiful! Each board comes in nine colors. No two boards are alike because Lynn & Liana uses an eco-friendly resin that creates stunning designs that are unique to each board. This small Manitoba family business has grown tremendously since starting in 2018 from a garage set-up.
Now available in 2,000+ stores, including Macy's and Amazon, 28-year-old founder Melissa Funk has done more than jump on the charcuterie board craze. She’s reinvented it by crafting elegant boards and platters that stand out! They are just SO beautiful!
Please note: I do not recommend adding the crackers to the Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board until you are ready to serve it. The moisture from the other ingredients will soften and make the crackers stale. If you don't plan to serve this immediately, wait to add the crackers until you are ready to serve. You can always place them onto the board to make sure they fit and remove them.
Share this Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board with your friends and family on social media!
If you love our Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board as much as we do, please leave me a 5-star review below and help me share this guide on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
If you have made this family favorite recipe, please let us know, as we love getting feedback from our readers!
Related Valentine's Day Sweet Treats
Looking for other recipes like this Sweet and Salty Galentines Charcuterie Board? Try these:
These are my favorite easy dinners to serve as a main along with this Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board:
Print this If you love our Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board!
I know that many people still like to print out recipes and keep them in a recipe binder, or simply have the printed recipe sitting in front of them when it comes time to cook!
Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board
- 1 Charcuterie Board or Serving Platter
- 4 chocolate covered Valentine donuts
- mini valentine cupcakes
- chocolate truffles
- fresh strawberries washed
- fresh raspberries washed
- sliced cheese I used white cheddar slices
- sliced salami
- buttery club crackers
- conversation heart candies
- M&M Valentine candies
- Begin by selecting your favorite board, platter or tray. Place 2 heart shaped candy bowls onto the platter.
- Use a small heart shaped cookie cutter to cut hearts out of the cheese and set the harts aside. Discard the scraps or enjoy them another time. Fold salami rounds in half and half again to make a double folded piece.
- Starting with the largest items, place them on the platter: donuts and cupcakes. Move onto the medium items, such as the fruit, meat and crackers. Simply place one layer of these items in case you need to move or rearrange later. Then add the small items like the cheese hearts and candies.
- Once you are satisfied with you layout, add a second layer of fruits and cheeses and truffles, if desired. This will add depth and dimension to your charcuterie board.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.