Thank goodness for the International Delight Fat Free and Sugar Free creamers! The International Delight Fat Dree & Sugar Free coffee creamers offer your favorite flavors with 50% fewer calories then regular creamer, and just 15 calories per serving! That means that I can still enjoy my iced coffees with delicious creamer without blowing my diet.
Not only do these new fat free and sugar free coffee creamers taste amazing in your coffee, but you can bake with them too! They’re a great way to add a little extra deliciousness to your recipes without adding a ton of extra calories. Like in this chocolate coffee cake recipe…
This chocolate coffee cake recipe already has chocolate, brown sugar and powdered sugar sprinkled on top, so who needs the extra calories, fat and sugar from the other ingredients? You have to cut down where you can!
International Delight’s fat free & sugar free creamers are a great way to jazz up your favorite baked goods without sacrificing flavor!
I substitute unsweetened apple sauce for vegetable oil in many of my recipes, and where this a coffee cake would normally have sour cream, I used non-fat Greek yogurt in my chocolate coffee cake recipe.
Yeah, we’re calling it a coffee cake…but really, it’s just a delicious chocolate cake that you can justify eating for breakfast so long as you eat it with your morning cup of coffee. Also, it’s shaped like a coffee cake.
When you want to eat cake for breakfast, you gotta do what you gotta do to make it a little healthier!
Chocolate Coffee Cake Recipe
with International Delight Fat Free Coffee Creamer
Chocolate Coffee Cake Recipe
- For cake:
- 1 boxed chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup International Delight Fat Free and Sugar Free Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 box of JELL-O Instant Chocolate Pudding
- For Filling
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 and spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray with flour.
- Beat together cake mix, pudding, vanilla, creamer, applesauce, eggs, yogurt on medium speed until thoroughly combined. Your batter will be a little thick.
- Pour HALF of the batter into the prepared Bundt pan, then sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon around the entire length of the pan. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes and then sprinkle with powdered sugar!
You can find where to buy the new International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free coffee creamers here.
For more information on these great tasting, fat free and sugar free coffee creamers, visit InternationalDelight.com/Creamer. You’ll also find lots of great International Delight recipes on their website!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.