These 30 Amazing Pumpkin Recipes to Make this Fall are all so incredibly easy to make and really capture the flavors of fall!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
30 Amazing Pumpkin Recipes to Make this Fall
I love FALL and all of the wonderful flavors – and recipes – that come along with the fall and winter holidays. Apple, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Cranberries – they are all so delicious!
While I am not a pumpkin spice latte fan, I do love pumpkin and coming up with fun and DELICIOUS pumpkin recipes. I also love sharing pumpkin recipes from other bloggers, so check these ALLLL OUT!
Pumpkin Hand Pies Recipe
You have the perfect little Pumpkin pie in the palm of your hand with this Pumpkin Hand Pies Recipe! Or if you prefer more crust to pumpkin ratio, this is perfect for you!
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Dessert Recipe
My friend Kari and I weren’t really sure what to call this Cream Cheese Pumpkin Dessert Recipe. It’s very pumpkin-ie. Or is it pumpkin-y? She suggested Creamy Pumpkin Cake, Pumpkin Dessert for a Crowd, and Pumpkin Delight…
Are you looking for vegan Pumpkin recipe options? Check these out!
- Vegan Curried Pumpkin Soup – This Vegan Curried Pumpkin Soup is super creamy, smooth, and full of flavor! This easy pumpkin soup recipe is gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, low-carb, and keto-friendly. It’s healthy and quick to make with canned pumpkin puree, creamy coconut milk, and curry spices! You’ll have a satisfying cozy meal ready in 15 minutes!
- Vegan Pumpkin Waffles – These Vegan Pumpkin Waffles are absolutely delicious, and no one will ever guess they are 100% vegan. They are full of flavor, crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. You will definitely impress your guests with these amazing vegan pumpkin waffles.
- Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Pie – Hands down, the BEST Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Pie recipe! This easy from-scratch recipe is allergy-free, healthy, and delicious! Smooth and creamy pumpkin filling and a flaky buttery crust, topped with dairy-free whipped cream! A slice of this classic homemade pie is just what you need for a Thanksgiving or holiday dessert that will wow everyone!
- Vegan Pumpkin Bread – This Vegan Pumpkin Bread’s warming aroma and texture is an absolute dream. This is a quick bread recipe that comes out incredibly moist and soft.
Who Loves Pumpkin Dessert Recipes?
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookie Bars Recipe
I love to add a little Pumpkin Can in a variety of dishes year-round, like chili, mac and cheese and a ton of delicious baked goods, like the Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookie Bars Recipe!
Pumpkin Pecan Cake Recipe for Thanksgiving
This Pumpkin Pecan Cake Recipe for Thanksgiving is similar to your traditional Thanksgiving Day pumpkin pie, but I think it is even better! This makes a hefty amount, too, so you will be sure to have enough if we are all – hopefully – with our families and friends for the holidays this year.
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Dip with Cream Cheese – This pumpkin spice cream cheese dip is quite easy and it tastes like cheesecake! Serve this dip with apple slices, cookies or pretzels for a sweet and salty treat.
- Pumpkin Slab Pie – This Pumpkin Slab Pie is the best classic Pumpkin Pie recipe, scaled for a crowd! This easy recipe is perfect for the Holidays.
- Pumpkin Spice Nice Cream – Pumpkin spice nice cream is a non-dairy ice cream alternative that celebrates fall flavors. It’s sweet and delicious!
- Pumpkin Gingerbread with Brown Butter Caramel Glaze – This delectable pumpkin gingerbread is super moist and moreish. Perfect for fall and the pumpkin season, you won’t regret it with that glaze either!
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse – This rich and creamy no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse is a delicious twist to a classic pumpkin dessert that comes together in no time. This easy cheesecake mousse recipe is exploding with cozy fall flavors and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser for your next holiday event!
Homemade Pumpkin Butter Recipe
This Homemade Pumpkin Butter Recipe is good and it is incredibly tasty whether you warm it or simply serve it at room temperature on bread or toast or bagels! It is just perfectly ever so sweet and simply screams fall flavors! It’s The Season For All Things Pumpkin Spice Right?
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
This Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe results in cookies that are soft and chewy! These tasty little cookies have a really nice, light pumpkin flavor and are just so easy to make, you will quickly add them to your list of favorite fall recipes!
How About Some Savory Pumpkin Recipes this fall?
- Pumpkin Pasta Bake – This Pumpkin Pasta Bake is a dish made of tender pasta tossed into a pumpkin-infused herb sauce. It is topped with a vegan buttery crumb and baked to golden perfection. This lightened-up vegan pasta recipe is great to enjoy all year round but is especially good during the fall season.
- Crockpot Pumpkin Chickpea Curry – This crockpot pumpkin chickpea curry is perfect for meatless Mondays! It is a super easy recipe to make in your crockpot.
- Easy Pumpkin Soup – Pumpkin soup is a delicious soup for the fall and winter seasons. Easy to make and freezes perfectly, too.
- Easy Miso Pumpkin Soup – An easy, creamy, sweet, and savory miso pumpkin soup made with oven-roasted pumpkin, bacon, and miso broth.
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup – This hearty pumpkin and sweet potato soup is comforting and packed with flavor. With roast pumpkin and sweet potato, it’s budget-friendly and simple to make.
Are You looking for Pumpkin recipes for breakfast and brunch?
Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookie Squares Recipe
This Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookie Squares Recipe delivers a baked square that is soft and chewy! These Oatmeal Pumpkin Squares have a really good flavor and are so easy to make that you will want to serve them up a few times a month for brunch!
Pumpkin Spice Donuts Recipe for Breakfast & Brunch
I know why we waited so long to come up with this Pumpkin Spice Donuts Recipe for Breakfast & Brunch! They are just so good and they are actually ridiculously easy to make and so tasty. I mean, who doesn’t love a fresh, warm donut – especially with the flavor of pumpkin spice, am I right?
- Pumpkin Muffins – These easy homemade pumpkin muffins are sweet, tender, and packed with the warm flavor of autumn spices. Pumpkin muffins are simple to make and delicious.
- Sourdough Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – An autumnal glow-up resulted in these sourdough pumpkin cinnamon rolls topped with an irresistible cream cheese frosting. Pumpkin puree is added to the dough along with traditional fall spices like cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg to make this incredible treat that pairs perfectly with your morning coffee on a chill Fall day.
- Banana Pumpkin Muffins – This Best Banana Pumpkin Muffin Recipe is easy to make and full of flavor. Using both bananas and pureed pumpkin, they are extremely moist and tender. We dare you to try to stop eating them.
- Banana Pumpkin Spice Pancakes – Start your day off right with pumpkin spice pancakes! Made with pumpkin puree and banana, these are a healthy, dairy free and gluten-free way to have your breakfast!
- Pumpkin Banana Bread – This pumpkin banana bread is soft, fluffy and warmly spiced! It’s great for breakfast, an afternoon snack or even dessert.
- Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee – Enjoy this iced pumpkin spice cold brew coffee in the comfort of your own home this fall.
Of course, we have LOTS AND LOTS of Pumpkin Sweet Treats to share too!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – These delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies make for a perfect dessert or treat in the cooler months of autumn and winter! If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you’ll love these cookies! They taste great either hot from the oven or even cold from the refrigerator.
- Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – These are the ultimate chewy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Totally to die for, you’ll just keep going back for more. Packed with pumpkiny goodness these are practically a health food.
- Paula Deen Pumpkin Bars – These pumpkin bars are decadent and sooo incredibly soft and tender. Frosted with the most perfectly fluffy cream cheese frosting, they take you straight to all those feel good fall moments in just one bite.
- Pumpkin Pie Parfaits – These Pumpkin Pie Parfaits are made with pudding, pumpkin, whipped cream and cookies. They’re a special fall dessert idea for Halloween, Thanksgiving or a fall dinner party!
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream – This pumpkin spice ice cream takes the flavors of pumpkin spice latte and elevates it to a whole new level. Who knew pumpkin could taste this good?
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars – These Pumpkin Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars start with a sugar cookie crust filled with a pumpkin cheesecake filling, then are topped with more sugar cookie dough and sprinkled with cinnamon chips! The perfect combination of sweet treats for fall!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread – This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is flavorful, moist, and loaded with chocolate chips. It is incredibly easy to make, doesn’t need to have anything come to room temperature or chilled, and there aren’t multiple steps while preparing the recipe.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies – Luscious swirls of cream cheese running through these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies infused with all the best fall spices make them an extra special dessert for your holiday dinners.
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake – This Smooth and creamy Pumpkin Pie Shake is made with pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice syrup, and vanilla ice cream. Add Bourbon for a boozy milkshake!
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake – Pumpkin bundt cake has pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree to make a sweet and tender cake. It’s topped with cream cheese frosting too!
- Pumpkin Pie Twists – Pumpkin pie twists are ridiculously easy and your answer to a simple but delicious dessert that can be whipped up at the last minute for that party — or just to satisfy your own pumpkin spice cravings.
Share these 30 Amazing Pumpkin Recipes to Make this Fall with your friends and family on social media!
If you love this 30 Amazing Pumpkin Recipes to Make this Fall as much as we do, please leave me a 5-star review below and help me share this recipe on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
If you do make these recipes, I hope you’ll share that you tried it on Pinterest! I love it SO MUCH when readers share their feedback!
CRAVING MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES AND TRAVEL INSPIRATION?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram for all the latest updates! Sign up below to receive my newsletter filled with delicious recipes, fun crafts, and family adventures straight into your inbox: