I love me some Swedish Fish. So tiny, so sweet, so fun to eat!
If you are looking for a fun Valetine’s Day gift for the kids to share with their friends, or even to hand out to their teachers at school, then check out this fun Swedish Fish Valentine’s Jar!
Swedish Fish Valentines Jar
- 1 large bag of Swedish Fish
- Printable gift tags
- 16 oz mason jars (see link)
- Twine or ribbon
- Single hole punch
- Wash and dry the jars.
- Once the jars are completely dry, pour the Swedish Fish into the jar, filling all the way to the top.
- Close and seal with the lid.
- Print and cut out the gift tag. Use the single hole punch to make a hold in the top of the gift tag and then string the twine/ribbon through the hold and tip around the top of the jar.
You can get these cute printables by clicking each photo below! They’ll open up full-sized in a new window, just print from there!