This Homemade Valentine’s Day Sugar Scrub Recipe is the perfect homemade gift to give to a loved one – or to make for yourself!
Now that the winter holidays are over, it’s time to get ready for Valentine’s Day! Now, I don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day in the traditional romantic sense anymore, as I am single and not currently dating.
This Valentine’s Day Sugar Scrub Recipe post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Homemade Valentine’s Day Sugar Scrub Recipe
Even if you aren’t in a relationship, Valentine’s Day can be super fun. Get your kids together, your sisters, your single girlfriends – do something to celebrate a day of love!
Don’t have any friends or family? Don’t want to deal with anyone else on Valentine’s Day, of all days, just to remind yourself that you are probably going to die alone?
Well, then….I just you can just celebrate a day of SELF LOVE.
How do you practice self love? Yes, you can go on a shopping spree, or book a solo vacation – but self love can be super simple, free things too…
- Buy yourself a new plant.
- Clean your car out.
- Apply a homemade face mask.
- Take time for relaxation.
- Give yourself a deep conditioning hair treatment.
- Sit down at the table to eat dinner, even by yourself.
- Make a list of nearby parks to visit on weekends.
- Tell yourself that you love yourself.
- Make a list of all the things you like about yourself.
- Go outside and watch the sunset.
Are you feeling a little lonely this Valentine’s Day? Being single can be lonely at times, especially during the holidays – and ESPECIALLY during Valentine’s Day. Don’t stress it. Find other people who will also be alone and party it up.
Enjoy self care. Spend time with little kids and let their parents have a date night. Just don’t sit at home and feel sorry for yourself.
Check out my post, How Single Women Celebrate Valentine’s Day, to hear about my personal struggles with this.
Who To Give This Homemade Valentine’s Day Sugar Scrub Recipe To?
This sugar scrub is a great DIY Valentine’s Day gift for your significant other, your mom, your sisters, and your girlfriends! It’s super fun for little kids to make to give to their moms too!
Do you want fun Valentine’s Day dessert recipes to serve on Valentine’s Day?
- Valentine’s Day Love Stitch Cupcakes Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Pizza Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Skillet Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Mousse recipe
- Valentine’s Day M&M Blondies Recipe
How to Make This Homemade Valentine’s Day Sugar Scrub Recipe
Supplies Needed to make this Homemade Valentine’s Day Sugar Scrub Recipe:
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 drops Cherry Soap Colorant
- 15 drops Strawberry Fragrance Oil
- 1 tablespoon heart sprinkles
Do you need supplies to make this Homemade Valentine’s Day Sugar Scrub Recipe?
Check out these easy finds on Amazon! These are my affiliate links and I will earn a commission, should you purchase through my links!
Mix the sugar and olive oil in a small bowl. Stir well.
Add the soap colorant. Mix well.
Add fragrance oil. Mix well.
Add the heart sprinkles.
Give it a quick stir.
Pour into an airtight container such as a mason jar.
Do you need mason jars for making this fun scrub?
Check out these finds on Amazon (these are also affiliate links)