Let’s skip the expensive slice of cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory this Valentine’s Day and whip up a delicious treat that the entire family can enjoy – at home – for a fraction of the cost! This Valentine’s Day Mini Cheesecake Parfaits Recipe is so easy to make, and who doesn’t love fresh, juicy strawberries with their cheesecake?
Strawberries are in season here in Miami and the U-pick fields are overflowing with pretty red berries. It’s only natural that we should throw those succulent strawberries into these mini cheesecake parfaits, and everything else we bake for Valentine’s Day!
Do you remember that awesome Strawberry Chocolate Bark recipe I shared last Valentine’s Day?
MMMM….strawberries and chocolate…this chocolate bark is even more fun to eat than chocolate dipped strawberries!
Well, if you liked that recipe, then you are going to love this strawberry mini cheesecake parfaits recipe! It’s even easier to make and easier to eat too, thanks to these adorable little mini jars.
TIP: If you don’t have mini jars, you can find them in the dishware aisle at Target, Kmart, Walmart, etc. or you can prepare your mini cheesecake parfaits in sundae dishes, small glasses, wine glasses, etc. Pretty much any type of small glass cup will work!
Valentine’s Day Mini Cheesecake Parfaits Recipe
Valentine's Day Mini Cheesecake Parfaits Recipe
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 tub Cool Whip
- ½ cup Sugar
- Fresh or Frozen Raspberries or Strawberries
- Cherry Raspberry, or Strawberry Jam
- Graham Cracker Crumbs optional
- In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, cool whip, and sugar until all ingredients are blended. Using small jars, glasses, or cups, place a layer of the cheesecake mixture in the jars. Top with a few berries and a bit of jam. (Make sure to thaw any frozen berries first) Repeat layers until the jar is full, serve immediately. You can also crush graham crackers and layer them in as well if desired.