It’s just about here – Memorial Day Weekend sets off an entire summer of backyard BBQ fun! We all know what we’re throwing on the grill this summer, right? Well, what about our side dishes? Sometimes those are the best parts of our summertime gatherings! Yum! This Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad Recipe is so easy to make and is the perfect side dish for all of your summer backyard gatherings!
Of course, my favorite thing about this Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad Recipe is that it’s such a great dish that you can eat it for lunch or dinner all on it’s own too! Why not serve it up as a side at lunch, then just serve it to the family for a light dinner after the festivities have ended? YESSS…a no hassle dinner!
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 box 12 ounces tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 ounces olives drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup pepperoni quartered
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1/2 to 1 cup roasted red pepper dressing
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- salt and pepper
- Add pasta to a large pot of boiling water. Boil for 7-9 minutes. Drain and immediately rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes, olives, pepperoni and basil. Stir to combine. Add pasta and stir. Stir in 1/2 cup dressing and add salt and pepper to taste. Add additional dressing if desired.
- Top with feta cheese and enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated.
I really can’t get enough of any dish that requires pepperoni. It’s my favorite low carb snack, but it’s even more delicious when served in a dish…like pepperoni pizza or this yummy pasta salad!