These Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes are the perfect holiday dessert! They have all of the pumpkin pie flavor you love in one perfect bite!
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes With Cinnamon Whipped Frosting
These Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes With Cinnamon Whipped Frosting are part of The Cupcake Project I’ve been doing on the other blog. They have been so popular over there, I decided why not share the love for all things Cupcake over here! And, it’s the perfect time of year for Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes, because HELLO FALL! With all the baking going on, our tummies are gobbling up everything Pumpkin. These babies give you everything you love about pumpkin pie, in one perfect bite! Let’s get baking!
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes With Cinnamon Whipped Frosting Recipe
- For Cupcakes -
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 15 oz Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- For Cinnamon Whipped Frosting
- 8 OZ Cream Cheese softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Let's start by preheating the oven to 350*.
- Grab your super cute in season cupcake wrappers and line those tins.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, applesauce, vanilla, milk and pumpkin puree. Mix until well incorporated. This should be super smooth.
- Sift in cake mix and mix on low speed until batter is free of lumps. Fill liners 3/4 of the way full for perfect sized cupcakes.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes depending on your oven. Toothpick in center should come out clean. An oldie but goodie trick, works every time!
This Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes recipe will make 24 perfect bites!
Let’s make that cinnamon whipped frosting while our cupcakes cool off! We can’t frost a warm cupcake, right?
In your mixing bowl, whip cream cheese and powdered sugar until it’s super creamy. Again, we don’t want any lumps. Add vanilla, and whipping cream. Beat until you have nice stiff peaks. Yes, fine, you can go ahead and lick the beaters. I’ll wait. Good, right? Now pipe and decorate those Pumpkin Cupcakes as pretty as you’d like! Sprinkle with cinnamon and ENJOY!
I told you! Who says you have to make pies for holiday desserts? Truth? I couldn’t eat just one. And yes, I also licked the beaters and the bowl. Don’t tell the kids.
What’s you favorite holiday dessert?