This post contains affiliate links.
We are a family that really loves pizza. I do buy frozen pizzas now and then, but there’s nothing like freshly delivered pizza from the Italian joint down the street, know what I mean? Sometimes I am so tempted to just order a pizza for lunch, but I don’t trust myself to NOT eat the entire thing if it’s sitting in front of me when no one else is around. This Pepperoni Pizza Rolls recipe, made using refrigerated crescent rolls, is a great way to get that delicious pizza I’m craving without spending a ton on lunch and avoiding the dreaded afternoon food coma.
You can make a little or a lot, depending on how hungry you are. If you have guests over, these are the perfect little finger foods!
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Recipe
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Recipe using Crescent Rolls
- One can of Pillsbury crescent rolls. makes about 12 rolls
- One container of Pepperoni
- A package of mozzarella cheese
- You open up a crest roll container and roll flat onto wax paper.
- You inch the edges together to create one big piece.
- Once that is done you layer the pepperoni down and then some cheese on top.
- Then you roll it up gently but tight. Then pinch the end of that side down so the end doesn't come apart.
- Cut them into about 1 inch or 1 1//2 thick rolls. Place the rolls into a cupcake pan. Make sure you spray non-stick into the pan!
- Bake them for about 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees. Or until you see the top become golden brown.
Let cool for a moment and enjoy.