This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Hershey Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
No-Bake Hershey’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Are One Of MY Family’s Favorite Treats To Make For All Holiday Gatherings. With Just A Few Ingredients You Can Start A Perfectly Yummy New Family Tradition
No-Bake Hershey’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
When it comes to the holidays, we all have our favorite family traditions. From how and when we decorate to what we serve when family and friends pop in. It’s a magical time that brings everyone together. Since I was a little girl, one of my most favorite memories is being in the kitchen watching everyone whip up all the yummy food. The house is flooded with the delicious scent of all that dessert baking. Sure, there’s a turkey or ham cooking, but as a kid, I couldn’t wait to dive into anything and everything chocolate. If you’re a regular reader, you know how much I love sweet treats. The holidays are and have always been the sweetest time of the year.
I always loved to help make them as well. Standing on a step stool so I could reach, I discovered my love of cooking and creating all the dishes my family loved. Hershey’s products have always been a huge part of that. They make it fun, tasty and easy to pass down old family favorites and create new traditions. There’s really nothing better than making sweet holiday memories together as a family. One of my favorite sweet treats to make back then and now share with my daughter are these No-Bake Hershey’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. There’s just something so comforting about the combo of Hershey’s Chocolate and Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips. Really, THE perfect match made in heaven. Today, I’m sharing how my family makes these chocolate peanut butter bars.
No-Bake Hershey’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
No-Bake Hershey's Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- Bottom Layer
- 8 OZ Graham Crackers about 1 sleeve from a full box
- 1/3 Cup Butter melted
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter I use creamy as it's easier to spread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer
- 8 OZ
- Special Dark Chips
- 1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Swirled Topping
- 1/4 Cup
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Put graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until crumbly. Add peanut butter and melted butter. Pulse until well combined and the mixture holds together so you can form an even bottom crust.
- Line a square pan with wax or parchment paper. Be sure the paper covers the sides as well as the bottom. This makes it easier to lift out of pan once the chocolate peanut butter bars harden.
- Spread the crust layer evenly along the bottom of the pan. Making sure to get it in the corners as well.
- Special Dark Chocolate Chips and peanut butter in microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until creamy and smooth. Spread the chocolate and peanut butter evenly over the bottom layer.
- Melt the
- Peanut Butter Chips. Add a teaspoon at a time on top and swirl with a flat edge into the chocolate peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Pull out using the wax or parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve.
And that is just how easy it is to make delicious new family traditions! Why not take the time this holiday season to start new traditions with your own family. Get the kids involved and build lasting memories they can pass on for years to come! Everyone can enjoy the magic of the season by baking and creating with The Hershey Company products.