Do you love creamsicles? They were one of my very favorite frosty treats as a kid, and I still venture over to Arby’s whenever they have them on the menu. Vanilla and Orange…there’s just nothing that quite compares to that taste! This Orange Cream Cookies Recipe is an easy way to bring back that taste of your childhood…or introduce it to your children if they’ve never experienced it!
The fact that this Orange Cream Cookies Recipe is based on a cake mix makes it sooo easy! You can literally whip it up at a moment’s notice!
Orange Cream Cookies Recipe
Cake Mix Cookies: Orange Cream Cookies Recipe
- 1 box orange cake mix try Duncan Hines Orange Supreme
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix cake mix, eggs and oil in a mixing bowl until blended well.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Roll teaspoon sized dough into balls. Dip in powdered sugar and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, 2" apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until done in the center. Remove to cooling rack until cool.
This Orange Cream Cookies Recipe makes 30 cookies!