Don’t have Halloween plans yet? For an eclectic list of what’s going on, check out these bars and restaurants below and treat yourself to some spooky eats, drinks, and more.
Where to Celebrate Halloween in Miami
Batch Gastropub Miami
30 SW 12th St, Miami, FL 33130 (305) 808-5555
Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.
Halloween Ladies Night: Come and bring your witches to Batch Gastropub: Miami for a spooky Ladies Night on Friday, October 29, 2021.
RSVP on Eventbrite to receive Free Drinks from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m. for those in costume — whether you’re in something scary, funny, or sexy, all are welcome!
Be aware, if your costume is top-notch, you may be awarded the perfect Halloween treat!
Guess will be able to enjoy their go-to drinks such as the Toasted Pecan Whiskey Sour ($12.50) made with Pecan-Infused Whiskey, H.M. Sour Mix, Egg White, H.M. Spice Bitters, the Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade ($12.50) made with Buffalo Trace, H.M. Blackberry-Cardamom Syrup, Fresh Lemon Juice, H.M. Spice Bitters, Voodoo Brew ($13) made with Old Overholt Rye, Bacardi 8, H.M. Smoked Vermouth, H.M. Mole & Tobacco Bitters, Cold Brew King Cube or so much more! Whatever it is that they desire, Batch can make it. Get the magic brewing at Batch Miami!
Halloween Brunch: Prepare yourself for a scream-worthy brunch at Batch Gastropub: Miami on Sunday, October 31, 2021.
With bottomless sangrias, bellinis, and mimosas available (90 minutes limit) for $22.50, the witches, ghouls, and boos will be able to enjoy this BOO-zy brunch with fan-favorite brunch times.
Guests can find themselves munching on delicious eats such as the Chicken ‘n’ Waffles ($18.50)
Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Candied Bacon, Bacon Butter, Bourbon Maple, the Smokehouse Scramble ($15)
9-Hour Pulled Pork, Bacon, Cherrywood-Smoked Cheddar, “B1” Aioli, the Pulled Pork Sandwich ($14)
H.M. Root Beer BBQ Sauce, Fresno Apple Slaw, and so much more! If you really want to get the party started, order the $2 Pumpkin Bombs that will only be available at brunch.
Make your reservation today at https://www.batchgastropub.
- Monday: Rock Out With Your Flock Out (6 p.m.- Close) 50% Off Food + Booze For Our Local “In The Biz” Pals All Day AYCE Boneless Wings…$15 / Grey Goose / 16oz Goose Island IPA Pub Cans…$5
- Boneless Mondays: Home Edition (Pick-Up Only, 6 – 11 p.m.) 3 Orders of Boneless Wings for $15 + $1.50 Goose IPAs
- Thursday: Dazed & Infused Thursdays (6 p.m. – Close) $5 All Infused Spirits: Batch Cinnamon “Fireball,” Pecan Whiskey, Spiced Rum $5 Batch Black Barrel Beer
- Saturday: Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. – 4p.m.) | $20 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 2 Hours
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) | $20 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 2 Hours with an open format DJ from 12 – 4 p.m.
- Monday to Friday 4-8 p.m Happy Hour: including ½ off cocktails, spirits, draft beer, and wine by the glass up to $13 and $8 bites
Photo credit – Batch Gastropub: Miami
Calle 23 Miami
Reservation Link: OpenTable
Calle 23 Miami, located in the heart of Miami’s affluent and enchanting Coral Gables invites everyone to Celebrate Halloween weekend with a Miami Vice-themed party! On Saturday, October 30th, 2021 Calle 23 invites everyone to step into the 1980s with their famous Miami crime drama -themed party!
Sip on $10 Miami Vice cocktails all night long while dancing to live entertainment. Enjoy happy hour on a Saturday with $7 signature cocktails, $5 wines, and $4 beers! For more information, visit us on www.calle23miami.com and follow us on Instagram at @calle23.miami. 230 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134 | (786) 389- 9277.
- El Cantante Tuesdays – Karaoke Night 8:30 pm – Happy Hour 5-8 pm – $200 select bottle specials
- Solo Para Ella – Ladies Night – Complimentary champagne all night – Live DJ 6 pm-close | Happy Hour 5 to 7 pm
- La Caña Thursdays – Live performance by Moltton & band – HH 5-7pm – $200 select bottle specials | Happy hour 5 to 7 pm
- Callejera Friday – Happy Hour 5 to 7 p.m – Live Band from 9pm to 12 a.m. – $200 select bottles
- Gozadera Saturdays – Live Band 9pm/12am – Happy hour 5-7pm – $200 select bottle specials
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch from 12 to 4 p.m. with $25 bottomless (mimosas, sangrias, bloody mary, mojitos) Brunch food menu available | Happy Hour 5 to 7pm
- Rumbera Sundays – DJ 1pm-5pm – Brunch 12-4pm – Happy Hour 5-7pm
Photo Credit – Calle 23 Miami
Copper 29 Bar
Reservation Link: OpenTable
Copper 29 presents Copper Soleil! Copper 29 is bringing the circus to the Gables for Halloween this year! On Saturday, October 30th everyone is invited to celebrate the Halloween weekend with a spooky happy hour from 5 to 7 pm, $200 select bottles all night long, and a special guest DJ!
Sip on their Halloween specialty cocktails, Black Widow made with Patron tequila, agave, and blackberries or Skeleton Key made with St. Germain Liquor, Bourbon whiskey, lemon juice, and ginger beer. For more information, visit us on copper29bar.com and follow us on Instagram at @copper29bar. 206 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134 | (786) 830-9640.
- Monday – All day happy hour – 5 pm to close
- Tuesday – $7 Moscow Mules and Old Fashioned, $3 Each Slider – 7 pm to close
- Wednesday – Complimentary Champagne for Ladies – 7 pm to close | Happy hour 5 to 7 p.m.
- Patron Tequila Thursday | Happy hour 5 to 7 p.m.
- Let’s Make Chemistry Fridays – Happy Hour 5 to 7 p.m. | DJ 8 p.m. to close
- Saturday Happy Hour from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Sunday brunch from 12 to 4 p.m. with $25 bottomless mimosas, Happy Hour from 5 to 7 p.m.
Photo credit – Copper 29 Bar
3067 Grand Ave, Miami FL 33133 / (305) 444-0216
Jaguar Restaurant invites everyone to enjoy a spooky happy hour! Stop by Jaguar Restaurant on Sunday, October 31st, to enjoy half off cocktails from 4 to 7pm, only available at the bar. Sip on specialty cocktails such as their signature Caipirinha, Besos de Fresa, and Mule Fresa for only $6.
Jaguar fuels Miami’s flourishing Latin food scene with fresh cuisine inspired by the flavors of Latin America. Located in the heart of Miami’s lush Coconut Grove, Jaguar’s inviting setting is that of contemporary meets casual elegance.
- “Hora Jaguar” Happy Hour 50% off cocktails | $7.50 Bar Bites (4 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Weekend Brunch | Bottomless Mimosas and Sangrias $19 (11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Taco Tuesday (all-day) 3 tacos and a Signature Mezcaltini cocktail $14
Photo credit – Jaguar Restaurant
Le Chick Miami
Delivery Platforms: UberEats and Postmates / Takeout: By calling the restaurant
Reservation Link: https://www.opentable.com/r/
Located in the heart of Wynwood, concrete oasis Le Chick welcomes guests to escape the natural and experience the supernatural with a Halloween Party edition known as the ‘Pandora Escape’. The restaurant will be transforming its late-night lounge into Pandora from the Disney Avatar Movie.
If you’re in search of a unique Halloween Party, Le Chick has everything to offer with ‘Pandora: The World of Avatar’ themed celebration filled with lush, magical decorations and fun-crafted cocktails that will transport guests back to the fictional exoplanetary moon Pandora. The Halloween Party will be sponsored by Bacardi and will take place at Le Chick’s lounge on Saturday, October 30th from 10 PM to 3 AM all to the sounds of unforgettable beats from DJ A10S and DJ CheickMEOut.
Le Chick’s team will be dressed in costumes and guests are highly encouraged to get into the Halloween spirit and dress the part too a.k.a “Avatar Chic”. Guests who come as avatars will get an extra drink ticket!
Special presale tickets are available on Eventbrite for $45 and include admittance, entry to the costume contest, one drink, and a welcome shot. For the costume contest, the 1st Place winner will win a complimentary bottle with table service the night of the party and the 2nd Place winner will win a voucher for a complimentary bottle service to use at a later date.
- Monday – Friday: Happy Hour 3:30pm-6:30pm
- Monday: All wine and bubbles including bottles are half off ALL DAY
- Tuesday: Happy Hour on Drink Menu 3:30 pm to close (bar & lounge area)
- Wednesday: Industry Night half off Drink Menu to all those in the industry (bar & lounge area)
- Thursday: Ladies Night, free welcome drink for ladies after any purchase (bar & lounge area)
- Sunday: Brunch from 12pm-4pm
Photo Credit- Le Chick
3252 NE 1st Ave #109, Miami, FL 33137 / (786) 559-2666
Halloween is creeping around the corner and for those of you who are still looking for an eclectic spot to celebrate the ghostly holiday this Sunday, October 31st, Maü Miami welcomes you to treat yourself to a Wicked Affair themed Halloween Party filled with spooky eats and drinks for the adult trick-or-treaters.
Maü is getting into the holiday spirit with a Halloween-inspired decoration that is sure to wow all its guests. Who doesn’t love to dress up and take on a new persona for Halloween? Maü is running a costume contest and is encouraging guests to dress the part.
Photo Credit – Maü Miami
Brickell’s swanky and chic bar & brasserie, Balan’s is bringing back their famous ‘Le Cirque’ show but in a spooky fashion for the spooktacular season.
On October 30th at 7PM, the restaurant will be offering guests a special delicious pre-fixe menu curated by Executive Chef Richard Gimenez as well as festive cocktails and premium bottle promotions paired with a spooky show.
Tickets are running at $115 per person, but early birds can get a reduced price if purchased before October 26th. Each ticket includes a 3-course dinner that guests can savor while enjoying Balan’s circus performers, with plenty of surprises in between for guests to enjoy. After dinner, attendees can dance the night away on the dance floor with a live DJ till late night.
Guests can get ready to step into a Haunted Circus and dress the part! Scare, encompass, amuse and surprise are the ingredients for a mixture of emotions impossible to forget. Tickets are available for purchase at www.exploretock.com.
- Whispering Angel Lunch Special: $26
- Oyster Mondays: $1 Oysters All Day
- Wine Wednesday: All wine bottles are 50% for lunch and dinner
- Happy Hour: Every day from 3 PM-7 PM with specials including $5 select wine/beer, $8 cocktails, $7 liquor, and light bites.
- Weekend Brunch: Saturdays & Sundays — Bottomless premium options ranging from $55 to $145.
Photo Credit – Balan’s Bar & Brasserie