Here are a few Tasty Instagrammable Locations in Miami for you to try out when you are ready to venture outdoors!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure for more information.
Tasty Instagrammable Locations in Miami
Back Door Monkey
- 2328 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33127
- (305) 951-6143
- Website: https://backdoormonkey.com/
- Instagram: @BackDoorMonkey
- Facebook: Back Door Monkey
- Reservation Link: https://www.sevenrooms.com/
The stylish 1940s WWII flare and retro Asian restaurant spawned from the creators of The Dirty Rabbit, Back Door Monkey delivers Asian Fusion cuisine, cultivated cocktails, and dinner party vibes.
With decors that make you feel like you’re in a war-zone with an eccentric twist feature a DJ booth made from a war tank. The restaurant brings favorites like chilled Sashimi platter, tasty shrimp, and cabbage dumplings and savory sushi and mouth-watering entrees that will leave guests wanting more.
Back Door Monkey is sure to bring its customers an unforgettably delicious gastronomical experience, complete with one-of-a-kind cocktails, dinner party vibes, and loads of fun that will make you want to show off to your followers.
Weekly Deal: 50% off all cocktails during Happy Hour Thursday to Saturday from 5 to 7 p.m. including sushi rolls.
- 7100 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33138
- (305) 602-3710
- Website: https://www.phucyea.com
- Instagram: @phucyea
- Facebook: Phuc Yea
- Reservation Link: https://www.opentable.com/r/
Dine under the lantern skies with Phuc Yea’s Lantern Garden. Its decorated outdoor dining area is filled with red paper lanterns, tall luscious greenery, and Phuc Yea’s signature Buddha for a magical experience making it the perfect setting to enjoy the restaurants’ new additions al fresco.
Phuc Yea is constantly updating their menu with fresh new items for all to enjoy, as well as adding delicious specials. Boba cocktails being its newest drink addition, and a beauty to take that “I’m at dinner” picture with. Phuc Yea is open Wednesday through Saturday from 5 to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 12 to 9 p.m.
We may not be able to travel much these days, but visiting this lantern garden will leave you feeling like you and your Instagram followers feeling like you took a vacation. The best part is you didn’t even need to go through airport security.
- $1 Oysters Daily from 5 to 7 p.m. and All Day Sunday (Promo Applies For Dine-In Only)
- Brunch on Sunday’s from 12 to 3 p.m. (Promo Applies For Dine-In Only)
- Happy Hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday (Promo Applies For Dine-In Only)
- Pho Wednesday’s - $25 | 3-Course Menu (Promo Applies For Dine-In Only)
- Fried Chicken Special and Every Thursday moving forward (Dine in, Pick up and Delivery)
(Photo Credit - Phuc Yea)
Calle 23 Miami
- 230 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- (786) 325-3474
- Website: https://www.calle23miami.com
- Instagram: @calle23.miami
- Facebook: Calle 23
- Reservation Link: https://www.calle23miami.com/
Havana’s tropical vibes greet you at Calle 23 Miami! Experience the only Cuban restaurant on Miracle Mile with beautiful scenery and Instagrammable spots in every corner. At Calle 23 Miami, guests can share plates between friends and family, and on all social sites.
Some aesthetically pleasing and delicious menu items include El Senor Chicharron, all croquetas, Cuban Fried Rice, mojitos in any flavor, and Aroma. Enjoy Calle 23 Miami Tuesday to Sunday for food & drink deals and the perfect opportunity for that Insta photo.
- Tuesday Happy Hours from 5 p.m. to close
- $5 Mojito Wednesdays
- Complimentary Champagne for Ladies on Thursday from 8 p.m. to close
- Friday Happy Hour from 5 p.m. to close
- Saturday and Sunday brunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with $19 bottomless mimosas
(Photo credit - Calle 23 Miami)
- 808 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134
- (786) 431- 1947
- Website & Reservation Link: https://caja-caliente.com/
- Facebook: Caja Caliente
Caja Caliente practically invented “Instagrammable” spots with its infamous Cuban Restaurant known for The Original Cuban Tacos and iconic neon Taco sign at its old Wynwood location.
With tropical decor, walls filled with family photos, and hanging buoys, both its Coral Gables and new Miami Design District food truck are filled with Instagrammable spots to make all followers like and comment.
Caja Caliente now offers an all day breakfast menu that's as delicious on camera as it is dancing on your taste buds. Join Caja Caliente for mouth-watering menu items and the perfect stop to post about!
- Brunch Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- $4 Lechon and Pollo tacos and beers for $4 on Taco Tuesdays
- Monday to Friday Happy Hour from 5 to 8 p.m. with $4 selective beers, $6 mimosas, and $6 wine
- $9 Tamales on Thursdays
(Photo credit - Caja Caliente)
La Tiendita Taqueria
- Delivery Platforms: Ubereats
- Takeout: Toasttab
- 218 NW 25th St, Miami, FL 33127
- (786) 351-7240
- Instagram: @latienditataqueria
- Facebook: La Tiendita Taqueria
- Reservation Link: https://latienditataqueria.
Located in the heart of Miami’s affluent and enchanting Wynwood neighborhood, comes La Tiendita Taqueria - the authentic Mexican restaurant brings an exciting twist to tacos and margaritas, offering authentic Michoacán street-style cuisine.
La Tiendita Taqueria will make everyone feel as if they are walking in the streets of Mexico so get your phone out and take a picture for the gram! With traditional vibes transcend into their menu and its classic Al pastor tacos served with their hand-pressed white corn tortilla, pineapple, onion cilantro lime wedges, and red radishes, you’ll feel like you’re on vacation.
For those who prefer to grab-and-go, order right outside or call ahead to take La Tiendita vibes home or order for delivery via UberEats. But those looking to enjoy their new outdoor patio are welcome to dine-out, at their socially distant tables.
- Happy Hour every day...even on Sundays from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Ladies Night every Tuesday with free Margaritas from 7 to 9 p.m.
(Photo credit - La Tiendita Taqueria)
- 3067 Grand Ave, Miami FL 33133
- (305) 444-0216
- Website: www.jaguarrestaurant.com
- Instagram: @jaguarrestaurant
- Twitter: @jaguarrestaurant
- Facebook: Jaguar Restaurant
Jaguar Restaurant unites gastronomy and art! Street art became a thing in Miami back in 2009. Nowadays graffiti and street art genres are more respected than ever. Last year during Art Basel Jaguar took the initiative to incorporate the art statement to their restaurant where people now enjoy capturing moments before or after dining at the Mini-Jungle.
Both lateral walls of the restaurant have a beautiful and vivid Jaguar mural (Artists: Erick Sandoval @unegsurfer and Sofia Del Rivero @sofiadelriveroart) for your collection of beautiful and fun Instagrammable pictures. Take a well-deserved breather and refresh your day at their "Habitat” with delicious and colorful dishes, while sipping on cheerful cocktails that are picture-worthy.
Its signature dishes include the fresh citrus-cooked fish prepared fresh by Chef Oscar del Rivero, some of the fan favorites are the Ceviche Peruano and the Tiradito Oriental.
They currently have outdoor and indoor dining, take-out (curbside), and delivery through UberEats and DoorDash for your convenience including their Miami Spice Menu TO-GO. Jaguar Restaurant looks forward to welcoming you to their Mini-Jungle and colorful space!
Hours of operation: Sunday-Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Friday-Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Happy Hour 50% off drinks | $5 Bar Bites: Monday-Friday (3 pm - 6 pm)
- Taco Tuesday: On Taco Tuesday Margaritas are 50% off (All day)
- Cava Thursdays (Ladies Night) $2 per glass | $5 Bar Bites: (4 pm - 8 pm)
- Miami Spice: Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11am - 3pm Dinner (Anytime)
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11am - 3pm
(Photo credit - Jaguar Restaurant)
Sherwoods Bistro & Bar
- Delivery Platforms: Ubereats and Postmates
- Takeout: resy.com
- 8281 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33138
- (786) 359-4030
- Instagram: @sherwoodsbistro
- Facebook: Sherwoods Bistro
- Reservation Link: https://resy.com/cities/mia/
Whisk away into the charming Sherwoods Bistro & Bar filled with quirky antiques and large windows covering the walls. With its eclectic decors like the big distressed flower cabinets, beautiful Portuguese floor tiles, and rustic walls designed by Steve Harivel, the venue sure to transport you to another time.
Known for its charming location in Miami’s Little River neighborhood and the family-like staff, Sherwoods brings the family-style menu items and vibrant vibes that will make you want to show off on Instagram.
Make sure to stop by for its daily happy hour, weekend brunch, or dinner menu, you’ll never want to leave! Sherwoods is open from Monday through Friday from 5 - 10 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday from noon to 10 p.m.
- Happy Hour is from Monday through Sunday from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Weekend Brunch is on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.