Sand Cups Are An Easy Dessert Recipe To Make And A Super Fun Treat To Eat! My Sand Cups Make A Great After School Snack For Kids! They Would Also Be Perfect For Any Beach Themed Party.
Sand Cups A Fun and Easy Dessert Recipe
Being a Florida girl, these Sand Cups are the perfect easy dessert recipe! They are straight from my beach loving heart to yours! Those who know me and read my blog regularly, know I am all about the sun and fun on the sand and in the water. Does that make me a little biased towards a fun little dessert called Sand Cups? Maybe. But I’m betting no matter where you live, this easy dessert recipe will be a favorite of yours too!
Sand Cups Easy Dessert Recipe
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Small Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Tub Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 Package Vanilla Sugar Wafer Cookies (14 oz)
- Clear Plastic Cups (7 oz size)
- Gummy Sharks (or similar items for decoration)
- Paper Umbrella Toothpicks
- This Sand Cups recipe makes 8-10, 7 ounce cups. (For photos, the cups pictured are smaller)
- In a large bowl add milk and pudding mix. Whisk until blended and no longer lumpy, let set for 5 minutes in the refrigerator. Pudding will thicken as it chills.
- In a food processor, crush 1 package of sugar wafers to fine crumbs.
- Stir whipped topping with pudding mix and add half of the crushed cookies to the mix.
- Layer ingredients to make sand cups:
- Add ½ tablespoon crushed cookies to the bottom of each cup. Fill cup ¾ full with pudding mix. Then top with more crushed cookies (about 1-1/2 tablespoon)
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Can cover top and refrigerate overnight to finish assembly next day (party prep ahead!)
- Decorate with gummy sharks and paper umbrellas before serving.
- **Helpful Mom Tip -
- I often double the pudding recipe, or just put less "beach" in each cup to make more servings.
Super cute, right? If you switch out the little sharks for gummy worms and use chocolate pudding, these would be great for Halloween. An easy dessert recipe for all seasons. The possibilities are endless!