Cheesecake. The ultimate delicious dessert with the weird name, am I right? My favorites are no bake cheesecakes, like this Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe!
I love to make the stuff. It's quick and easy, and it tastes delicious.
Today, I'm going to be sharing my no bake cheesecake recipe using DOLE canned fruit.
This delicious DOLE Canned Fruit tropical cheesecake is brought to you by my sponsor, DOLE. All opinions in the post are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links.
Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
This Hawaiian no bake cheesecake is one of my favorites to make. I live in Florida, so I've been raised on tropical fruits.
When I go on a cruise, one of my favorite things to do is have fresh tropical fruit from the area, so of course my cheesecake will feature DOLE Tropical Fruit.
If tropical fruit isn't your thing, you can substitute it out with any of the great DOLE canned fruit varieties available.
They have a tone of selections, including Mandarin Oranges, Mangoes, and several varieties of pineapple, so it won't be hard to find one that you love.
When I was pregnant with Angeline, I practically lived off of their pineapple chunks!
Are you looking for more recipes like this Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe?
Check out these really fun recipes on The Rebel Chick, like our M&M Blondies Recipe.
I am always adding new recipes, especially during the holiday months!
Take a look and see if there is anything that sounds tasty to you!
You are going to especially love our Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Mousse recipe!
Here are the ingredients you need to gather to get started making this Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe:
- Vanilla wafer crumbs
- Butter, melted
- Dole Tropical Fruit
- Unflavored gelatin
- Cream cheese
- Maraschino cherries
- Sweetened Coconut Shavings
- Whipped topping
Keep in mind, all of the ingredient amounts you’ll need are in the printable recipe card below.
Are you looking for other Quick & Easy recipes to serve like my Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe?
Check out these super delicious breakfast and brunch recipes that I have shared over the years. They are all tried and true recipes that I have made over the years, or my trusty food writers have made.
I think you will love them all! Of course, this is just a small selection of breakfast and brunch recipes, but we have LOTS and lots of recipes on the blog that are perfect for breakfast and brunch – just type “breakfast recipe” or "brunch recipe" into the search bar on the right hand side of the screen and they will pop up for you!
- Shepherd’s Breakfast Skillet Recipe
- Quick And Easy Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sliders Recipe
- Apple Pecan Breakfast Bake Recipe
- Salted Caramel Apple Scones Recipe
- Lemon Cream Cheese Bars Recipe
- Southwest Breakfast Quiche Recipe
- Puffed Pancake Breakfast Recipe
- Maple Bacon Breakfast Rolls Recipe
The best part of making my cheesecake - or almost any dessert, really - with DOLE canned fruit is that it adds great texture and increases the moistness of your baked goods.
DOLE canned fruit is also naturally fat and cholesterol free, low in sodium, and packed with Vitamins A and C, so you can delude yourself into thinking your cheesecake is actually good for you.
Hey, it tastes good and that's basically the same thing, right?
How to Make this Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Directions for making this Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
For the Crust:
In a small bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
For the Filling:
In a small saucepan, stir in Dole Tropical Fruit and sugar. Warm over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until sugar is melted and forms a syrup.
Pour ½ cup reserved juice in a small bowl and sprinkle in unflavored gelatin. Let stand for 1 minute until thick. Stir gelatin mixture into the warm fruit/syrup mixture.
Reduce heat to low and add cream cheese. Stir often until cream cheese is melted and the mixture is well blended and creamy. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
Fold in the whipped topping. Pour into spring form pan completely covering crust. Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 5 hours. (Pie should be hard enough to not leave a fingerprint when touching the top)
Share this Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with your friends and family on social media!
If you love this Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe as much as we do, please leave me a 5-star review below and help me share this recipe on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
If you do make the recipe, I hope you’ll share that you tried it on Pinterest! I love it SO MUCH when readers share their feedback!
To print this Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe, simply click the recipe card below!
I know that many people still like to print out recipes and keep them in a recipe binder, or simply have the printed recipe sitting in front of them when it comes time to cook!
Sometimes it is just easier to go off a recipe when it is printed right in front of you. Who wants to swipe their screen on their phone or tablet when their hands are greasy? So I love offering this option as well!
DOLE Canned Fruit Hawaiian No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 ½ c. vanilla wafer crumbs crumble in food processor or smash in tiny pieces in zip-loc baggie
- 2 T. butter melted
- 2 Cans Dole Tropical Fruit drained, save juice
- ½ Cup sugar
- 2 Envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese cubed
- Handful of maraschino cherries for top of cheesecake
- ¼ Cup Sweetened Coconut Shavings lightly toast
- 2 c. whipped topping such as Cool Whip
- For the Crust:
- In a small bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- For the Filling:
- In a small saucepan, stir in Dole Tropical Fruit and sugar. Warm over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until sugar is melted and forms a syrup.
- Pour ½ cup reserved juice in a small bowl and sprinkle in unflavored gelatin. Let stand for 1 minute until thick. Stir gelatin mixture into the warm fruit/syrup mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and add cream cheese. Stir often until cream cheese is melted and the mixture is well blended and creamy. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Pour into spring form pan completely covering crust. Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 5 hours. (Pie should be hard enough to not leave a fingerprint when touching the top)
DOLE Canned Fruit is Perfect for Snacking or Desserts!
If cheesecakes and other sweets aren't your thing, DOLE canned fruit is also perfect for more healthy snacks and dessert options. Their wide variety of canned fruits make a healthy mix-in for cottage cheese or yogurt, great fruit salads, or even in oatmeal.
DOLE canned fruit is really an all-purpose choice for just about anything, and since it's available in the canned fruit aisle of pretty much every canned fruit aisle in America, you can always find it when you need it.
Did you enjoy my tropical fruit cheesecake? Do you have any great recipes using DOLE canned fruit to share? I'd love to hear from you.