As my longtime readers know, I am all about the BRUNCH LIFE. I love having brunch with my friends, and we are always trying out new restaurants and specials. So of course I had to let you all know to Check Out These Top Brunch Spots in Miami now that restaurants are opened in full capacity after the COVID-19 Closings.
Check Out These Top Brunch Spots in Miami
Calle 23 Miami
- 230 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- (786) 325-3474
- Website: https://www.calle23miami.com
- Instagram: @calle23.miami
- Reservation Link: https://www.calle23miami.com/
A well-balanced Brunch consists of mimosa in each hand! Calle 23 Miami is excited to see guests enjoying their weekend brunch, every Saturday and Sunday. Experience unlimited mimosas with a choice of a breakfast item for only $29. Brunch packages at Calle 23 Miami include bottomless mimosas and sangria, with the choice of one dish: avocado toast, french toast, chocolate chip pancakes, chorizo omelette, or eggs your way.
On Sundays, pop some bubbly with $50 Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial and enjoy live music by Complices. With a $5 upcharge, enjoy bottomless bloody mary and mojitos with the Sunday package. Calle 23 Miami Brunch is available every Saturday and Sunday from 12 - 4 p.m. so call the crew and clear your weekend, you have Brunch plans!
(Photo Credit - Calle 23)
Check Out These Top Brunch Spots in Miami
Copper 29 Bar
- 206 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- (786) 580-4689
- Website: https://copper29bar.com
- Instagram: @copper29bar
- Facebook: Copper29 Bar
- Reservation Link: [email protected]
Sunday Funday is LIT at Copper 29 Bar! From 12 to 4 pm, experience a fun ambiance with delicious food, drinks, and friends. Did someone say, bottomless drinks? Enjoy $24 bottomless drinks that include mimosas, bloody mary’s, mojitos, and sangrias, all available to choose between and switch.
The food menu includes tasty Buttermilk Pancakes, Eggs Benedict, Salmon Toast, and more. Find them on Open Table, as they always recommend reservations! Make brunch plans every Sunday at Copper 29 Bar to enjoy a boozy brunch!
IMAGES (Photo credit - Copper 29 Bar)
Crema Gourmet Espresso Bar
- Coral Gables - 169 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables || (786) 360-4026
- Miami Beach - 1601 Washington Ave #20, Miami Beach || (786) 216-7343
- Website: http://cremagourmet.com
- Instagram: @crema_gourmet
- Facebook: Crema Gourmet Espresso Bar
- Reservation Link: http://cremagourmet.com/
The early bird gets the worm! At Crema Gourmet Espresso Bar, breakfast is ALL DAY every day, but on the weekend’s brunch runs from 8 am - 4 pm. They are offering $15 Bottomless Mimosas…yes, ONLY $15!
Other beverages on the menu include juices, smoothies, coffee, and tea. With their all-day breakfast comes an assortment of different cuisine that is offered such as Avocado Toast, Tuna Toast, Pancakes, Acai Bowls, Croissants, and so much more.
A great day starts with brunch, and Crema Gourmet Espresso Bar has what you need to enjoy the weekend and brunch with loved ones. Get it all day, every day with Crema Gourmet in South Beach, Coral Gables, and new locations coming soon!
IMAGES (Photo credit - Crema Gourmet Espresso Bar)
- 808 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134
- (786) 431-1947
- Instagram: @cajacaliente
- Facebook: Caja Caliente
When you start your Saturday with Caja Caliente, you know it’s going to be a good weekend. Whether you wake up craving pancakes or tacos, you can experience both during brunch at Caja Caliente every Saturday and Sunday starting at 11 a.m. Even if you’re not feeling tacos for brunch, you can delight yourself with delicious brunch menu items that offer both sweet and savory options to choose from.
A brunch favorite, Mika’s Disco Volador Pancakes consists of 4 guava swirled pancakes filled with whipped cream cheese and topped with “leche condensada” & a one-of-a-kind homemade guava reduction. Brunch is all about options and Caja Caliente makes sure guests have a variety of flavorful dishes to select from. More items on the brunch menu include Caja’s Breakfast Taco, Abuelo’s French Toast, and several others that go hand in hand with $20 bottomless mimosas made in house with freshly squeezed orange juice.
Caja Caliente is open for delivery, takeout, indoor and outdoor dining, locals can continue to enjoy specials of the day, and all menu items they love in and day out.
IMAGES (Photo credit - Caja Caliente)
Batch Gastropub Miami
- Delivery Platforms: Grubhub, DoorDash, and Ubereats
- Takeout: By calling the restaurant
- 30 SW 12th St, Miami, FL 33130
- (305) 808-5555
- Instagram: @batchmiami
- Facebook: Batch Gastropub: Miami
- Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.
There’s nothing better than a relaxing brunch weekend filled with delicious bottomless drinks and tasty dishes. Batch Gastropub Miami is the perfect place to experience your friendly neighborhood gastropub and go-to for a locally-sourced approachable menu and expansive drink list. Whether or not you have a craving for simple good American-fare brunch, Miami locals are invited to enjoy its brunch classics on its indoor or outdoor!
Batch Gastropub also has the option for takeout and delivery via Grubhub, DoorDash, and Ubereats. But is it even brunch if it doesn’t have Chicken ‘N’ Waffles or the Smashed Avocado Toast? Come and satisfy your brunch cravings with your favorite local comfort food including the flavorful Breakfast Enchiladas, the Steak & Eggs, or the tasty Cinnamon French Toast Crunch to fulfill your sweet tooth!
- Monday: Rock Out With Your Flock Out (6 p.m.- Close) 50% Off Food + Booze For Our Local “In The Biz” Pals All Day AYCE Boneless Wings…$15 / Grey Goose / 16oz Goose Island IPA Pub Cans…$5
- Boneless Mondays: Home Edition (Pick-Up Only, 6 - 11 p.m.) 3 Orders of Boneless Wings for $15 + $1.50 Goose IPAs
- Thursday: Dazed & Infused Thursdays (6 p.m. - Close) $5 All Infused Spirits: Batch Cinnamon “Fireball,” Pecan Whiskey, Spiced Rum $5 Batch Black Barrel Beer
- Saturday: Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. - 4p.m.) | $20 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 2 Hours
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. - 4 p.m.) | $20 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 2 Hours with an open format DJ from 12 - 4 p.m.
- Monday to Friday 3-8 p.m Happy Hour: including ½ off cocktails, spirits, draft beer, and wine by the glass up to $13 and $8 bites
IMAGES (Photo credit - Batch Gastropub)
Le Chick Miami
- Delivery Platforms: UberEats and Postmates
- Takeout: By calling the restaurant
- 310 NW 24th St, Miami, FL 33127
- (786) 216-7086
- Website: http://www.lechickrotisserie.
- Instagram: @lechick_miami
- Facebook: Le Chick Miami
- Reservation Link: https://www.opentable.com/r/
Do you love brunch as much as we do? A proper brunch is a meal we most look forward to during the weekday. Le Chick is your perfect brunch spot to satisfy your weekend cravings for eggs, mimosas, and french toast. With its sophisticated chic atmosphere, guests can sit back, relax, and enjoy the finger-licking dishes and mimosas every Sunday from 12 pm to 4 pm.
The brunch menu at Le Chick stretches far past burgers, offering a twist to brunch staples such as the Chick Avocado Toast, Eggs Benedicts Pata Negra, and the Le Chick Street Corn. Whether you want to wash it all down with bottomless mimosas for $30 or simply enjoy the savoring menu items, Le Chick has all the makings for a perfect Sunday morning feast.
Images: (Photo Credit- Le Chick)
Sherwoods Bistro & Bar
- 8281 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33138
- Website: http://sherwoodsmiami.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
The charming location in Miami’s Little River neighborhood and the family-like staff, Sherwood Bistro & Bar, serves brunch on Saturdays! Guests can join Sherwoods for a boozy brunch on the weekends on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with $22 Bottomless mimosas and classic brunch items like the Traditional Benedict and French Toasts with cinnamon butter and fresh strawberries.
On Saturday, kids eat for FREE with silver dollar pancakes and eggs. With brunch ending at 4 p.m., guests can stay an extra hour for their every happy hour that is from 5 - 7 p.m featuring tasty cocktails like the Sherwoods Paloma, made with Jimador Tequila, Aperol, Grapefruit and Bitters, and the Whiskey Business, made with Peaky Blinders Irish Whiskey, Passion Fruit, Fig mash and Bitters! Bring the tribe and brunch all weekend long!
- Happy Hour is from Monday through Sunday from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Weekend Brunch is on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Ladies Drink Free from 5 - 10 p.m. on Thursdays (Happy Hour Menu only)
- A two-piece Jazz band from 6 - 8 p.m. on Fridays
Images (Photo Credit - Sherwoods Bistro & Bar)