This post is sponsored by Chase Ultimate Rewards. The content and opinions expressed below are the of TheRebelChick
I have been having more “Look Forward”moments in my life. As you all know, I was recently divorced, and I’ve had enough of thinking of the past. Now I’m all about embracing the future and I want to make every moment a Look Forward moment. I mean, the future is bright, and I have the rest of my life ahead of me, so why dwell on the past? With that in mind, I’ve been going to all the places I wanted to go but was never able to when I was married to someone who hated traveling…It always seemed to friends and family – and my blog readers – that I lived an amazing life, but the truth is that there were A LOT of things I wanted to do but was never able to. Whether it was because of work, or my marriage or that I was busy raising my daughter, my bucket list is still quite long, and I am determined to start attacking it with a vengeance! Chase Ultimate Rewards is helping me do just that by making it easier and more affordable to travel and capture those Look Forward moments.
How I’m Looking Forward with Travel
I love to travel. Not very surprised, are you? If you’ve read much of my blog at all, you know I’m a travel fiend, so my Look Forward moments are all about travel. In fact, in the last few months, I’ve done more traveling than at any other time in my life, and I’m just went on an extra special trip that might be simple to some, but it really means a lot to me! My dad is from North Carolina, and we have an annual family get together the first weekend of August. Since I was married, that family vacation always revolved around being near Deal’s Gap, a motorcycle riding destination – because my ex-husband loved riding his motorcycle there. Well, now that I am a single gal, my daughter and I planned the family vacation the way I always wanted it to be…spending that time in the mountains of the Blue Ridge Parkway, surrounded by my family!
Top 10 Reasons to Book Your Trip Through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Chase makes it easier and more affordable to make all of your travel dreams come true! With Chase Ultimate Rewards, you have a basic one-stop shop for all of your travel needs, and you can also use your points earned from eligible Chase credit cards to pay for your trip! This ease is so important to many travelers, like myself!
Here’ s a prime example: The average Chase Ultimate Rewards customer books a hotel or rental car about a month prior to traveling. However, about 30% book within two weeks of their trip. Talk about cutting it close! Chase makes it easier for those last minute bookers to get their ducks in a row.
Take a look at all the great reasons to use Chase Ultimate Rewards for your next travel experience. *
- Competitive Rates: Ultimate Rewards pricing includes taxes and fees, so the prices you see on line when you’re booking are the prices you’ll pay at checkout.
- Savings on Hotel Stays: Access to over 150,000 hotels, you’ll have a wide array of rooms to choose from.
- Flexible Ways to Pay: You can redeem your points for all – or part – of your purchase and use your eligible Chase card to cover the rest.
- One-Stop Shop for Travel: You can plan and book flights, hotels, cruises, rental cars and more – all in one place.
- Browse TripAdvisor® Reviews: Get helpful advice with TripAdvisor® user reviews for hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
- Travel Inspiration: Curated travel guides from AFAR magazine provides inspiration on where to go, where to stay, what to do and where to eat in destinations around the world.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services: If you run into a problem away from home, call the Benefit Administrator for legal and medial referrals or other travel and emergency assistance. (You will be responsible for the cost of any goods or services obtained.)
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Coverage varies by product, so be sure to check what is offered through your Chase credit card.
- 27/7 Assistance: If you need help booking or have questions, expert assistance is available 24 hours a day. Simply call 1-866-951-6592.
- Travel Notifications: To help you stay on schedule, we’ll send your trip itinerary, notify you of any changes, and even remind you about flight check-in.
*Note – some benefits may vary based on eligible Chase credit card
What are Your Look Forward Moments?
So what are your look forward moments? A beach getaway, long weekend trip, international trip or maybe even a road trip with your family? Post a comment and let me know!
Chase Ultimate Rewards® helps cardmembers explore trip suggestions through professionally curated travel guides available to Chase Freedom®, Chase Sapphire and Ink® cardmembers. Cardmembers also enjoy flexible rewards redemption options when booking through Ultimate Rewards. Not yet a Cardmember? You can explore the cash back rewards of Chase Freedom® and new Freedom Unlimited®.