It’s finally time for National Seafood Month, the perfect excuse to go on a full-month seafood-based diet with these 6 Restaurants in Miami to Celebrate National Seafood Month!
From smoked salmon to luscious lobster rolls, to sushi and fresh oysters, we’ve got plenty to celebrate. We’re so lucky that Florida is recognized for its commercial fishing heritage and quality seafood products.
So, let’s honor those who bring this delicious seafood to our dinner plates from their boats and farms.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure for more information.
6 Restaurants in Miami to Celebrate National Seafood Month
With Miami’s annual Seafood Festivals getting postponed or canceled this year, what better way to support small businesses and restaurants than heading out to your favorite restaurant on the list below! They all highlight the best of each ingredient in their dishes…
Delivery Platforms: UberEats and Postmates / Takeout: By calling the restaurant
310 NW 24th St, Miami, FL 33127 / (786) 216-7086
- Website: http://www.lechickrotisserie.com/
- Instagram: @lechick_miami
- Facebook: Le Chick Miami
- Reservation Link: https://www.opentable.com/r/le-chick-miami?ref=1068
Seafood lovers, October is here, and do you know what that means? It’s National Seafood Month! The perfect excuse to go on a full-month seafood-based diet. Famous for its fried chicken, burgers, and trendy bar, Le Chick is not one to hold back when it comes to their seafood dishes.
What better way to welcome October than with a visit to Le Chick for a variety of yummy dishes for all seafoodies to indulge in. For salmon lovers, Le Chick offers a delicious Blackened Vadouvan Salmon, prepared with grilled Faroe Island salmon, herb emulsion, watercress, roasted radish, sweety drop peppers, and micro cilantro, a must-try!
Of course, there are other menu items that are made fresh and packed with the perfect balance of flavors such as the Grilled Spanish Octopus served with avocado puree, black rice, za'atar aioli, and confit tomato.
Another fan favorite is their classic Tuna Tartare, prepared with avocado puree, chive oil, taggiasca olive, cilantro, shallot, and Pane Carasau. We can’t forget their famous lobster-ific dishes for the lobster fans, including their mouthwatering Lobster Mac & Cheese and their Maine Lobster Roll.
- Taco Tuesdays with tacos and frozen margaritas for just $20
- Wednesdays all Cocktails are 50% off ALL DAY.
Images: (Photo Credit - Le Chick)
Delivery Platforms: Ubereats and Postmates
Takeout: By calling the restaurant
808 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134 (786) 431-1947
- Website & Reservation Link: https://caja-caliente.com/
- Facebook: Caja Caliente
Celebrate National Seafood Day with Miami’s very own Caja Caliente! Enjoy ocean’s delights like croqueta bacalao, and delicious bowls with Tuna Poke, Pulpo, Mahi Mahi, and more. Though Caja Caliente is known for its Lechon Tacos, guests can try its newly added Grouper Taco!
Looking for small bites? Try Caja Caliente's Mini Mahi or Mini Shrimp empanadas. Located in both Miami Design District and Coral Gables, Miami locals can enjoy a holiday near and dear to our hearts with Caja Caliente!
Join Caja Caliente for indoor and outdoor dining or for delivery via Ubereats and Postmates.
- Brunch Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- $4 Lechon and Pollo tacos and beers for $4 on Taco Tuesdays
- Monday to Friday Happy Hour from 5 to 8 p.m. with $4 selective beers, $6 mimosas, and $6 wine
- $9 Tamales on Thursdays
Images: (Photo Credit - Caja Caliente)
Delivery Platforms: UberEats and DoorDash
Takeout: By calling the restaurant
3067 Grand Ave, Miami FL 33133 (305) 444-0216
- Website: www.jaguarrestaurant.com
- Instagram: @jaguarrestaurant
- Twitter: @jaguarrestaurant
- Facebook: Jaguar Restaurant
In honor of National Seafood Month, Jaguar welcomes guests to come experience their one-of-a-kind seafood dishes made with their own fresh seafood ingredients and bursts of flavors.
Aside from their signature tiraditos, ceviche, and fish tacos, Jaguar will be offering a unique and appetizing Seafood Board filled with the finest and freshest seafood possible, including octopus, shrimp, Corvina fish bites, and a side of fries to go with it for only $35.
Pair it with a refreshing ice-cold beer or your go-to cocktail for the perfect combination! For those of you who prefer Jaguar’s famous ceviches, you can enjoy the freshest citrus-cooked fish you can find in Miami, their ceviche dishes are prepared at the moment by Chef Oscar del Rivero.
Even if you’re new to ceviche, you can select from a variety of different ceviches that are loaded with flavorful ingredients. Another fan favorite is the Tiradito Lima and the Tiradito Oriental, made from fresh tuna with a beautiful combination taste of Latin America and Asia.
Stop by and celebrate National Seafood Month at any time of the month to enjoy your favorite seafood dishes.
- Happy Hour 50% off drinks | $5 Bar Bites (3 p.m - 6 p.m)
- Miami Spice: Lunch: 11a.m - 3p.m Dinner (Anytime)
- Taco Tuesday: Buy a taco and receive 50% off Margaritas
- Cava Thursdays (Ladies Night) $2 per glass | $5 Bar Bites: (4 p.m - 8 p.m)
Images (Photo Credit - Jaguar Restaurant):
Delivery Platforms: UberEats, Postmates and DoorDash
Takeout: By calling the restaurant
7100 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33138 (305) 602-3710
- Website: https://www.phucyea.com
- Instagram: @phucyea
- Facebook: Phuc Yea
- Reservation Link: https://www.opentable.com/r/phuc-yea-miami
Looking for the freshest seafood to dine on? Look no further because Phuc Yea has you covered with tasty Vietnamese-Cajun eats for the month! Join Phuc Yea for National Seafood Month with its oyster special during happy hour and on Sunday.
For the happy hour special, east coast Oysters are $1 and west coast oysters are $2 only Fridays and Saturdays from 5 - 7 p.m. with oysters available all day on Sunday from noon to 9 p.m. Get your slurping on this month with Phuc Yea!
- $1 Oysters Daily from 5 to 7 p.m. and All Day Sunday (Promo Applies For Dine-In Only)
- Brunch on Sunday’s from 12 to 3 p.m. (Promo Applies For Dine-In Only)
- Happy Hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday (Promo Applies For Dine-In Only)
- Pho Wednesday’s - $25 | 3-Course Menu (Promo Applies For Dine-In Only)
- Fried Chicken Special and Every Thursday moving forward (Dine in, Pick up and Delivery)
Images (Photo Credit - Phuc Yea)
La Tiendita Taqueria
Delivery Platforms: Ubereats
218 NW 25th St, Miami, FL 33127 (786) 351-7240
- Instagram: @latienditataqueria
- Facebook: La Tiendita Taqueria
- Reservation Link: https://latienditataqueria.com/contact/
Known for its Margarita and Taco duo and Mexican street-style decor, La Tiendita brings the authentic taste from the kitchen straight to your taste buds.
With National Seafood Month here, guests are invited to join and enjoy the Taco de Corvina, Taco de Shrimp, Burrito Corvina, Burrito Shrimp, or Chilaquiles Quinoa Crusted Shrimp, the list goes on.
With indoor and outdoor dining available to the public and delivery via UberEats, guests can enjoy the experience of savoring legitimate Mexican food.
- Happy Hour every day...even on Sundays from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Ladies Night every Tuesday with free Margaritas from 7 to 9 p.m.
Images (Photo Credit - La Tiendita Taqueria)
Sherwoods Bistro & Bar
8281 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33138 786-359-4030
- Website: http://sherwoodsmiami.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sherwoodsbistro/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SherwoodsBistro
Gather the tribe and head over to Sherwoods Bistro & Bar for deliciously fresh seafood that will make your taste buds dance in circles. With dishes that will fill up the tribe, guests can enjoy seafood for starters and the main course.
Guests can start with the Ceviche or Fried Calamari and move on into the entree with the Bouillabaisse, Pei Mussels, or Fresh Market Fish Streak. These mouthwatering dishes can be enjoyed both indoors and outdoors on the patio or in the Bird Room.
Surrounded by eccentric decors, Sherwoods will make you feel like you’ve been transported to another time.
Happy Hour is from Monday through Sunday from 5 - 7 p.m.
Weekend Brunch is on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Ladies Drink Free from 5 - 10 p.m. on Thursdays (Happy Hour Menu only)
- Two-piece Jazz band from 6 - 8 p.m. on Fridays
Images (Photo credit - Sherwoods Bistro & Bar)