It’s officially 2016 and I wish you a very Happy New Year! If you’re anything like me, you spent the last few months indulging a bit on savory holiday dishes, decadent desserts, and snacks galore. I look forward to these delicious nibbles every year because food brings people together better than anything else. I get to make amazing memories while cooking, baking, and eating recipes that have been handed down generations or when trying something new. In January, I tend to get a little bit bummed that I have to wait a year to sample those tasty treats again. But who says you have to eat boring foods when the holidays wind down? I say you can make every day delicious with Kraft, like with this White Chocolate Pudding Cookies with Butterscotch Drizzle recipe!
When I was younger, I would visit my Grandma in the summers and we would spend a good amount of time in the kitchen. My favorite treat to make was always pudding. She had these adorable parfait cups that we’d spoon the pudding into making the dessert a touch fancy. I’m also a huge fan of cookies so running across this recipe for White Chocolate Pudding Cookies on the Kraft Hub, I knew it was sure to delight my taste buds.
A hint of peppermint and rich, creamy white chocolate morsels are the perfect combination.
The recipe is extremely easy to follow. Make sure you cream the butter and sugar until fluffy because that in turn ensures a light, soft cookie.
White Chocolate Pudding Cookies with Butterscotch Drizzle
White Chocolate Pudding Cookies with Butterscotch Drizzle #SweetenTheSeason
- 2-¼ cups flour
- 1 pkg. 3.4 oz. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1-⅛ cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanila extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup BAKER'S Premium White Chocolate Morsels
- ½ cup butterscotch Morsels
In a bowl, mix flour, dry pudding mix and baking soda until blended and set aside.
Using an electric mixer whisk butter, powdered sugar and extract until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs.
Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in morsels.
Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto parchment lined baking sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 min. Remove cookies and place on wire racks to cool completely.
In a microwave safe bowl, heat butterscotch morsels for 15 seconds, stir. Repeat until morsels have fully melted.
Place a piece of parchment paper under the wire racks with the cookies. Use a fork to lightly drizzle the cookies with the melted butterscotch.
Cool completely before serving.
The Kraft Hub features a variety of other recipes including main dishes such as Taco Bake and cheeseburgers, hors d’oeuvres including a Totchos Bar - yes that’s tater tots made into nachos! - and desserts to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Also showcased are new items and plenty of coupons for your favorite products, including:
- $1.00 off when you buy 2 – 8oz. Natural Shreds & Chunks
- $.55 off 1 – 30oz. Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip
- $1.00 off 1 – 30.6oz. Maxwell House
- $1.00 off 1 – Capri Sun 30 pack
- $1.00 off when you buy both – Classico Pasta Sauce & Kraft Parmesan
- $1.00 off 1 – Velveeta Shells & Cheese 3 pack
- $1.00 off 1 – Kraft Macaroni & Cheese 5 pack
- $1.00 off 2 – Philadelphia Cream Cheese – Brick
- $.55 off 1 – Country Time & Kool-Aid Canisters
- $.75 off 1 – Kraft Salad Dressings – 24oz.
- $1.00 off 1 – Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- $1.00 off 1 – Kraft Singles Twin Pack
- $.55 off 1 – 8oz. Kraft Natural Slices
- $.75 off 2 - Kool–Aid Jammers 10 pack
- $1.00 off 1 – Oscar Mayer Bacon – Mega Pack (22oz.)
- $.55 off 3 – Cool Whip 8-16oz.
- $1.00 off 2 - Delimex
These cookies sound absolutely delicious! I especially like the butterscotch drizzle part. Pinned to my recipes (other) board.
These look amazing! I love butterscotch. The drizzle makes them look "fancy" too!
Oh yum!! These cookies look delicious!
Those delicious cookies would go very well with Valentine's Day. I just love butterschotch.
These look so yummy!!! I love white chocolate in anything!! Now I want some cookies.