Have you seen the brand new Coffee-mate creamer flavor on shelves yet? The new Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy flavor gives you a balanced cup of coffee with a delightfully creamy taste and a little extra touch of sweetness. Y’all know how much I love my sugar, right? This new flavor is sweet enough that I don’t need any added sugar in my coffee, but it’s not too sweet. It’s perfect!
Of course, Coffee-mate has several flavors with different levels of sweetness, ranging from Original, to Italian Sweet Cream, to the new Extra Sweet & Creamy, along with their delicious special flavored creamers. But I think Coffee-mate’s new Extra Sweet & Creamy might be my new favorite…for now, at least!
While Coffee-mate’s smooth, creamy taste has been perfected to bring out the flavor in your coffee, did you know that you can also use it in place of milk in your favorite recipes? I use coffee creamer as a substitute for milk whenever I’m working with a recipe that I think could benefit from a little extra flavor boost, like this classic banana pudding recipe.
Everyone loves banana pudding, right? By switching some of the milk for Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy coffee creamer, it kicks up the flavor just a notch, without taking away from the classic banana pudding goodness!
Sweet & Creamy Banana Pudding Recipe
Sweet Banana Pudding Recipe with Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy Coffee Creamer
- 1 box of Instant Jello banana pudding mix
- 4 mason jars or dessert cups
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy Creamer
- Mini Wafer Cookies - as many as you desire
- 2 bananas sliced
- First start by mixing your instant pudding with 1 1/2 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of Extra Sweet & Creamy Coffee-mate creamer. Place in the fridge for about 5 minutes so that it begins to set.
- Get your jars and place some mini wafer cookies in the bottom, then add a layer of sliced bananas and a scoop of the pudding.
- Repeat for another layer of bananas and cookies, with a scoop of pudding until your jar is filled to the top.
- Sprinkle crumbled up wafer cookies on top and a few slices of bananas for garnish.
Sounds easy enough, right? That cup of Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy coffee creamer adds just an extra touch of sweet, creaminess and it’s so good!
You can follow Coffee-mate on Twitter for more delicious fun and giveaway opportunities!
Speaking of giveaways…I am hosting my very own giveaway for five full-value Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer coupons for a $20 total value. The giveaway ends March 13 and is open to US residents only.
How to Enter the Giveaway
Mandatory Entry -Leave me a comment telling me how you use your Coffee-mate!
Tweet out this blog post – leave me the URL in the comments. This can be done daily.
Follow Coffee-mate on Twitter – leave me your Twitter handle in the comments, letting me know you’re following Coffee-mate!
Follow Coffee-mate on Pinterest – leave me your Pinterest user ID in the comments.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.