I made a recipe with SPLENDA® Sweeteners as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #SplendaSweeties #SweetSwaps
Have you ever had a little veggie snack and wished it was a little…sweeter? I have a pretty strong sweet tooth, so I find myself in this predicament quite often! Of course, I can’t go around sprinkling sugar on everything I eat like it’s fairy dust – or can I? When you use SPLENDA® Sweeteners, you can make a Sweet Swap and make something a little sweeter without adding all of those pesky calories! Hmm…but what should you sprinkle it on? How about this yummy Sweet Avocado Dip recipe for starters?
SPLENDA® Sweeteners offers the sweetness of sugar, without all the calories, so that you can still satisfy your sweet tooth without any of the guilt. That’s right, NO GUILT! That’s my favorite kind of food, especially when I am watching my weight.
SPLENDA® Sweeteners is so versatile that is can be used in your favorite baked goods recipes, everyday cooking, and all of your beverage mixing! I based today’s recipe off this guacamole recipe and altered it to a lower-calorie version perfect for afternoon snacking without any guilt.
This recipe is so simple and so good – can you really get any better than pie crust sprinkled with SPLENDA® Sweeteners? Well, maybe you CAN – but only when you combine it with a smooth, creamy bite of avocado and cream cheese mixture. Yum!
Sweet Avocado Dip Recipe
Sweet Avocado Dip Recipe
- 1 refrigerated pie crust or homemade pie crust
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Granulated
- 1 Haas avocado
- 4 ozs cream cheese low fat cream cheese softened
- 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Granulated
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Unroll your pie crust and cut it into small triangles, about the same size of pita chips. Lay them flat on the lined cookie sheet and spray them with non-stick cooking spray, then sprinkle with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated. Bake for 8 minutes, just until the triangles start to turn golden brown.
- In a large bowl, beat together the avocado, SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, vanilla and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
This Sweet Avocado Dip with SPLENDA® Sweeteners is the perfect way to introduce Sweet Swaps into your cooking and baking! You can check out more Sweet Swaps ideas here.
Tips for Cooking & Baking with SPLENDA® Sweetener Products
You can use SPLENDA® Sweetener Products for all kinds of cooking and baking, but especially when used to sweeten in recipes. Just make sure to follow the conversion instructions, as it does not always convert cup-for-cup for sugar.
It works really well with citrus to enhance the flavors and does a great job in baked goods like cookies and cakes!
Get Social With SPLENDA® Sweeteners!
And of course, follow SPLENDA® on Pinterest for more Sweet Swaps recipe inspiration!