Thank you Chrysler for a fantastic night at the South Florida's Taste of the Nation Event with No Kid Hungry!
Sometimes I get to do really fun things out and about in Miami as part of being a blogger. Sometimes they are not only fun, but super tasty. And sometimes, I get to bring a friend with me to enjoy in the special evening!
What is Taste of the Nation?
South Florida’s Taste of the Nation® for No Kid Hungry is the nation’s premier culinary benefit, featuring top chefs, wineries and mixologists — all of whom are coming together to donate their time, talent and passion to end childhood hunger in America. An elegant evening of gourmet food and wine, Taste of the Nation features chefs and gourmet cuisine from over 50 of South Florida’s best restaurants.
Since 1988, Taste of the Nation has been delighting diners by bringing together the greatest culinary experts to donate their time and skill for a good cause. The goal of each Taste of the Nation event is to raise much-needed funds to help end childhood hunger. Aside from feasting on a number of dishes from a bevy of chefs, you’ll also be able to take part in a silent auction, relax in a Citi curated lounge area and taste special wines, spirits and beers. Doing good has never tasted better. 100% of proceeds support the No Kid Hungry campaign’s work to end childhood hunger in America. We’re proud to partner with local organizations on No Kid Hungry Florida. Together, we are making sure every kid gets three meals a day.
You can find out more about the chefs, bars and restaurants involved in the event at NoKidHungry.org.
My friend and I had SO MUCH FUN! There were tons of people there, with a wide variety of cuisine, as well as little bars set up by beverage distributors, and a performer singing to entertain us all.
The event was set up in two different spaces, with plenty of seating and standing areas with tables as well.
My friend and I were in total foodie heaven!
Everything was served in single, almost bite sized portions...but um, as I am a tiny chick, I couldn't even eat all of each thing because I'd have filled up so quickly!
Thankfully, my date that night was a 6'1" sporty guy, and he came prepared with a REALLY BIG appetite!
While I was there, I also got a chance to check out the all new Chrysler Pacifica, and what a beauty it is!
Isn't she gorgeous? I found a simple and straight forward listing of the Chrysler Pacifica's features on the . Check 'em out!
1. Active grille shutters
2. Tri-pane panoramic sunroof
3. Stow ’n Go® seating for the second and third rows
4. ParkSense® Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist1
5. Optional 20-inch wheels and tires
6. Instrument panel drawer with storage for tablet
7. Active noise cancellation
8. 8.4-inch Uconnect® touchscreen
9. Center floor consoles with four cup holders
10. 360-degree Surround View camera2
11. Two 10-inch touchscreens in second row
12. Hands-free power sliding doors
13. Easy Tilt access to the third row
14. Forward Collision Warning-Plus with mitigation3
15. Auto-dump third-row head restraints
16. Stow ’n Go Assist
17. LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning-Plus4
18. “Are We There Yet?” navigation app
19. Built-in Stow ’n Vac™ vacuum
20. USB, HDMI and AUX ports available on the back of the front seats
21. Hands-free foot-activated power liftgate
Get Social with Chrysler!
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chrysler
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/
- Blog: http://blog.chrysler.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/
- Tumblr: http://chrysler.tumblr.com/