Have you ever wanted S’mores, but also wanted cookies, but didn’t actually want to make good old fashioned S’mores? No? Just me? Oh well…I think you guys will like this S’mores Cookie Sandwiches Recipe anyway!
Whether it’s around the campfire, sitting on the patio while the kids run around the backyard blowing off their summer vacation steam, these S’mores cookie sandwiches are the perfect way to wind down a long summer day.
They’re even better with a glass of wine after the kids go to sleep. Just sayin’…
S’mores Cookie Sandwiches Recipe
S'mores Cookie Sandwiches
- Shortbread bread chocolate striped cookies any brand
- 1 pack of large marshmallows
- Lay 4-5 cookies chocolate side up on a microwavable safe plate.
- Place 1 large marshmallow on top of each cookie
- Microwave 15-20 seconds; keep an eye out as some microwaves may need a few extra seconds or a few less. Turn off and remove when the marshmallows begin to puff up.
- Top each Cookie S'more with another chocolate striped cookie.
If making out of the by the campfire simply roast your marshmallows and sandwich between 2 cookies.
Easy! This is the perfect cheaters version of a S’more!