It's getting COLD here in part of Florida and by cold I mean, Jacksonville in the far north of Florida is experiencing high 50s this weekend! That's about as cold as it gets for daytime highs in Florida.
While the rest of the world laughs at us (I'm looking at you, New York), it legitimately feels like it's freezing! We start bundling up, the thermostat gets kicked up and the soup recipes come out.
But one can only eat so much soup before she starts craving something equally belly warming but with less liquid.
When I was asked to create a sponsored recipe using Success® Jasmine Rice, one of my favorite dinnertime recipes came time mind - one that is perfect regardless of your local climate!
This recipe for Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Recipe on a bed of Lemon Rice is delicious all year round but especially on cooler days.
It's one of those recipes that taste like you spent hours cooking it but really it's just 15 minutes of prep time and the oven does the rest of the work. Just one more reason why it's a favorite!
To make this Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Recipe even easier, Success® Jasmine Rice is the ORIGINAL no measure, no mess boil-in-bag rice. It's ready in 10 minutes and basically, fool proof.
Seriously, they even come pre-measured in colander-style BPA-free bags, which means less dishes to wash later - which is great because now that daylight savings has arrived, it's dark by 5:30pm, and all I want to do during the week is throw on a pair of sweats and lay on the couch.
It's just so much more appealing than spending hours preparing and cleaning up after dinner.
Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken on a bed of Lemon Rice
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Kalamata Olives
- Herb Goat Cheese
- Chopped Spinach
- Success Rice Jasmine Rice
- 2 Whole Lemon
- Trim the chicken breast.
- Starting at the thickest part of the breast, slit a pocket into the chicken.
- Stuff with Kalamata <g class="gr_ gr_177 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="177" data-gr-id="177">olives,</g> crumbled herb goat cheese and chopped spinach.
- Season to taste.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- At the 15 minute mark, prepare the Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare Success® Jasmine Rice according to instructions but add the juice of 1 whole lemon to the pot.
- Cut the remaining lemon into wedges and garnish the chicken and rice once plated.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Success® Rice.