This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
As a travel blogger, I've traveled all over the world, eaten many different styles of food from lots of different cultures and countries. Between all the frequent flying, encounters with guests at hotels, and rubbing elbows with strangers on every flight, I'm an old pro when it comes to protecting myself while traveling. When traveling through different countries and eating all sorts of different cuisines, digestive health is so important!
Supplements are the key - believe me, taking precautions before you travel will save you in the long run. I trust Nature Made® supplements because they're readily available, easy to take, and they have quite a variety of different yet useful products to help keep me healthy.
I love shopping Kroger brand stores - their sales are all usually killer. I mean, look at the price of these Nature Made® probiotics! $5 off, yes! They have a wonderful selection of Nature Made® items in their supplements and vitamins section of their stores.
These convenient pill packs are easy to pack for travelers, like me, who are always on the go. They're also easy to pop into your purse just in case you forget to pack them too. Me? I enjoy taking them in the mornings with my breakfast.
The Nature Made® Advanced Probiotics have:
- Clinically studied strains
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- 100% vegetarian, gluten & dairy free
- 15 Billion live cultures per serving*
- Advanced Dual Action Probiotics works in your small intestine and large intestine. † It helps support digestive balance and a healthy gut flora.†* Formulated to provide at least 5 billion live cells per capsule (Bifidobacterium lactis SD-5674) and 10 billion live cells per capsule (Lactobacillus plantarum 299v) if continuously stored in a cool, dry place at or below 77°F (25°C) and consumed prior to expiration date. Storage and handling conditions can vary, and may affect the total amount of cells delivered at time of consumption.† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Dual action and marked individually for both large and small intestine, these Nature Made® Advanced Probiotics are a wonderful addition to my supplement arsenal in keeping me healthy!
What are YOUR favorite ways to keep yourself healthy?
Get social with Nature Made!
Kroger Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kroger/
Nature Made Twitter: https://twitter.com/@naturemade
Kroger Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kroger
Kroger Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/krogerco/
Gut health is so important for overall wellness and a strong immune system. I did not know Nature Made carried probiotics, but love the affordability of their line. I plan to check these out for sure!
I am so glad to hear that Nature Made as probiotics. I know I need to look into them and this brand is well known to be a good reputable brand. I will have to try them.
It's important to keep healthy while still healthy, these seems like a great probiotics to look into. Will check them out!
I have been really surprised at what a difference probiotics have made for my health. I just feel so much better since starting to take them. I use the Nature Made ones.
As I get older, I've been thinking I need to try some out for digestion/etc. Guess there's no time like the present!