This 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe couldn't be easier to make, and you can simply add chocolate chips to make it extra special and festive for the holiday!
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it's time to bring out the super simple baking recipes. Who wants to spend hours in the kitchen, slaving over a Turkey in the oven and then go right back into the kitchen and spend hours making holiday treats?
I had some orange and dark chocolate chips leftover from when I made this Halloween Muddy Buddies Chex Mix last month, so I figured I'd throw them in there for a little extra flair and to make use of them before they mysteriously disappeared down my throat.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Gluten Free Baking: 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of peanut butter I prefer Peter Pan creamy but you can use any brand and any texture!
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Beat together peanut butter, egg and brown sugar in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Your dough will resemble a very crumbly cookie batter. Add in chocolate chips and beat on the lowest speed or stir - you just want to mix them in.
- Preheat your oven to 350 and scoop dough by tablespoons, rolling into about 1 ½ inch balls in the palm on your hand. Place them about three inches apart on the cookie sheet and press down on them lightly with the palm of your hand. Make a criss cross pattern by lightly pressing a fork on the top of the cookie, then pressing it again from the other side.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes and remove to wire rack to let cool for about ten minutes.
This recipe is so amazingly simple and if you're a peanut butter fan, you'll likely have all of the ingredients on hand!
This is also a really great option for kids or adults who are gluten-free; just make sure that no one suffers from peanut allergies before you bring them a plateful of these delicious 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies!