Just like everyone else, most fathers really stepped it up over this past year, during the COVID pandemic. Juggling working from home with daily household chaos, homeschooling, and all of the rest of the craziness that the pandemic entailed, I have heard amazing stories from moms and dad alike!
While most dads loved that they were able to spend more time with family, let’s be honest, they also missed the sanctuary of their day jobs – just like the rest of us! This Father’s Day treat Dad to some unexpected pampering that will make his day not just during Father’s Day, but year-round! These Gift Ideas That Celebrate Dads Year-Round are sure to put a smile on dad’s face!
This Gift Ideas That Celebrate Dads Year-Round post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bandito by MasqueBAR Limted-Edition King Kit
Bandito by MasqueBAR is a collection of face masks designed specifically for men. These masks will help even the toughest skin feel smooth and refreshed, AND you can get free shipping off $35 orders! Perfect for Father’s Day, MasqueBAR presents Limited-Edition King Kit, a $49.99 value available for $39.99.
Spoil your dad this Father’s Day with our Limited Edition King Kit. This kit includes all of your favorites from the Bandito men’s line in one place. Soothing ingredients like Shea butter, Tea Tree Oil and Licorice Extract help calm stressed out skin, while Charcoal Extract helps clear out clogged pores.
The King Kit contains:
- 2 Bandito Pimped Out No More Mud Mask
- 2 Bandito Keep it Smooth Sheet Mask
- 2 Bandito Chill A Minute … Or 30 Cream Mask
- 2 Bandito Get Lucky – Night On The Town Sheet Mask
- 2 Bandito Pack Your Bags Eye Puffiness Patches
- 1 Bandito Dirty King Peel-Off Mask Tube
You can also buy individual MasqueBAR men’s products on Amazon!
18.21 Good Grooming Gift Sets for Men
Is your guy in need of a detail? 18.21 Man Made has him covered with the launch of their new products designed for the fine gentleman.
Inspired by the iconic heritage of Route 66, the brand introduces NEW Beard, Hair and Skin Oil, a professional-grade, premium oil blend that locks in healthy hydration for weightless, conditioning strength in skin and strands. They also launch their best-selling 3-in-1 Wash in NEW Noble Oud scent. Inspired by intrepid travels to distant lands, it will transport you with richly aromatic notes of woodsy resins while providing a moisturizing lather that’s perfect for all skin and hair types.
A lot of guys don’t think to pamper themselves. Looks like it’s up to you! Introduce dad, best bud, hubby or beau to craft products they’ll never turn back from. NEW Beard, Hair and Skin Oil and Noble Oud Man Made Wash are high performance products that promise to rev engines.
Book of Good Grooming Gift Sets, Volumes 1 and 2
If Dad is the literary type, 18.21 Man Made launches Book of Good Grooming Gift Sets, Volumes 1 and 2 (SRP: $50).These two NEW deluxe 2-in-1 gift sets are skillfully disguised as books of good grooming, paying homage to the Prohibition-era trend of stashing booze or valuables away in one’s library. 18.21 Man Made has hid all the good stuff inside so add both “books” to his reading list before Father’s Day!
- Lavish 3-in-1 Wash – the luxury, all-in-one 18.21 Man Made Wash does the work of three products—offering fortified shampoo, sumptuous conditioner, and addictively great-smelling body wash that gently cleanses and locks in moisture
- Detoxifying Cleanse with the Detox Bar in Sweet Tobacco – activated charcoal powder draws impurities out of the skin, while a sensational lather soothes and cleanses. This black Detox Bar soap will help treat acne of the face and body and is perfect for using in conjunction with or in between uses of the Man Made Wash
- Sweet Tobacco Scent – inspired by jazz clubs and speakeasies, this original scent smells alluringly of saffron, dark-toned vanilla and tobacco
- Lavish 3-in-1 Wash
- Exfoliating Cleanse with Absolute Mahogany Grit Bar – jojoba beads scrub away dead skin cells and rougher patches, leaving skin smooth and revitalized, while a sensational lather soothes and cleanses. The Grit Bar will help treat dry skin of the face and body and is perfect for using in conjunction with or in between uses of the Man Made Wash
- Absolute Mahogany Scent – inspired by oceanside shindigs, this Fougère fragrance is crisp and herbaceous with a musky mahogany dry down
Summer Travel Essentials for Men by Pete & Pedro
Pete & Pedro is a Shark Tank-featured men’s lifestyle brand founded by Aaron Marino (aka Alpha M. – the #1 men’s lifestyle influencer on YouTube with over 6 million subscribers). From dating to travel, this summer will bring plenty of opportunities to finally get out of the house and interact with people in real life setting. While this can be nerve-racking, tried and true confidence boosters are looking good, feeling good, and smelling good.
I know that my son in law, Ricky, will be enjoying these products while he is at home with Angeline – he’s taking paternity leave to be there with her and baby Jameson once he’s born in July!
You can save 10% with coupon code JQUILLEN10 when you check out here!
Some of Pete & Pedro’s awesome products include:
- Cologne Refiller Travel Sprayer: The best way to take your favorite fragrance on the road without breaking the expensive bottle (or worse – getting it thrown out by TSA!)
- Manicure Kit/Nail Clipper Set: A simple way to have your hands and feet looking good in the summer with flip-flops and more
- Mint Body Wash: The heat tires you out, and this invigorating body wash helps wake up the body!
- HERO Fragrance: Light, crisp, fresh – it’s the perfect summer cologne!
Are you looking for Father’s Day Gift Ideas for new dads?
What is going on with this year?! I swear, after being home-bound for almost a year straight due to COVID, I have lost all sense of time and direction…I was late not only for planning my own 43rd birthday in April, but I was behind for Saint Patrick’s Day, Easter, Mother’s day and Memorial day! I am scrambling to get ready for Father’s Day…I am so proud of myself for actually thinking about it 3 weeks ahead of time! I put together this Father’s Day Gift Ideas for 2021 to help all of you that may be running behind and need some easy gifting ideas!