In my baking experiments, I’ve found something that helps bring a little sweetness without adding on a ton of sugar or fat…International Delight Fat Free and Sugar Free creamers! The International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free coffee creamers offer your favorite flavors with 50% fewer calories then regular creamer, and just 15 calories per serving! Now, of course this is fantastic news when it comes to using coffee creamer in coffee…but it also means that I can add those delicious flavors to baked goods, like this Fat-Free, No-Added Sugar Banana Bread Recipe!
International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free creamers are available in the following flavors:
- Fat Free & Sugar Free Toasted Hazelnut
- Fat Free & Sugar Free French Vanilla
- Fat Free & Sugar Free Caramel Crème
- Fat Free & Sugar Free Caramel Marshmallow
- Fat Free & Sugar Free Chocolate Almond Biscotti
Don’t they sound delicious?
Now, this banana bread recipe is not the sweet, moist and rich banana bread that we’re all used to. I want to give y’all a full disclosure – this is a guilt-free version. It still tastes good, but it’s definitely NOT a dessert bread like I usually make! I think it’s a great option for those watching their weight, or for those who can’t have a lot of sugar in their diets.
International Delight’s fat free & sugar free creamers are a great way to jazz up your favorite baked goods without sacrificing flavor!
Fat-Free, Guilt-Free Banana Bread
Fat-Free, Guilt-Free Banana Bread
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce or vegetable oil or butter
- 1/4 cup Fat-Free Sugar-Free International Delight Coffee Creamer
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and spray a loaf pan with a non-stick baking spray, like Baker's Joy or PAM for Baking.
- In a large bowl, beat together all ingredients except for flour and coconut until completely combined. Lightly beat in flour and coconut, and pour prepared batter into pan.
- Bake at 375 for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Please note that this banana bread recipe will be very dense!
International Delight Hazelnut Blitz Game and Sweepstakes
Are you looking for ways to be healthier this year? You can cut calories, eat healthier foods and make small changes in your lifestyle that can lead to big results!
Of course you can start by using International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free Coffee Creamers, but there are other ways too! When you go grocery shopping, park farther away from the store so that you get a little walk in. Take the stairs instead of the elevator, take a quick stroll around the office complex during your lunch break. Instead of a soda in the afternoon, drink a glass of ice water or unsweetened ice tea. For more “Better for You” tips, check out the International Delight website, where you’ll also find a really fun game, Hazelnut Blitz!
You can play this sweepstakes through March 17, 2015.
There are multiple ways to be entered into the sweepstakes: play the game, upload International Delight creamer receipts, answer delightful quiz questions, and more!
You can also sign up for the International Delight newsletter here to receive coupons from International Delight and be advised of new giveaways!
You can find where to buy the new International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free coffee creamers here.
For more information on these great tasting, fat free and sugar free coffee creamers, you can browse through the International Delight website here: InternationalDelight.com/Creamer. You’ll also find lots of great International Delight recipes on their website!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.