I've been stuck in a bit of a rut in the kitchen lately. Sometimes it can feel like you're making the same old thing every week.
Before long I end up sick of everything and lose all motivation to make dinner. Unfortunately, my stomach does not lose all motivation to eat and that presents a problem.
So in my quest to mix it up in the kitchen and create a delicious game day recipe I concocted this super easy chicken strip recipe.
Chicken strips are one of those classic game day foods and there are a lot of variations in recipes but I always thought the dish lacked depth.
So how do you elevate chicken strips? Start with the breading; ditch the flour and opt for some Panko bread crumbs! Then add some depth. My solution? Naturally Fresh® Brand Classic Ranch dressing.
This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
Chicken Strips with Ranch Dressing
This ended up being a win on so many levels. For starters, you no longer have to worry about the egg/milk/butter mixtures usually required of chicken strip recipes.
Which means less work (and really, less dishes to clean up later). But it adds SO much flavor.
Chicken Strips with Naturally Fresh® Brand Classic Ranch Dressing
Ranch Chicken Strips
- Skinless Chicken Breast
- Naturally Fresh Brand Classic Ranch Dressing
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Vegetable Oil
- Slice chicken breast into thin strips.
- Marinate in Naturally Fresh Brand Classic Ranch Dressing for 30 minutes.
- Heat a thin layer of vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Roll chicken breast in Panko bread crumbs.
- Apply to hot pan and cook until both sides are golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
The main reason this recipe is so flavorful is due to the particular Naturally Fresh® Brand ranch dressing.
The Naturally Fresh® Brand is a line of high-quality, home-style salad dressings and dips with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Many of the foods, and dressings in particular, on store shelves today contain artificial flavors and colors that change the way the food tastes and looks, as well as preservatives that extend their shelf life. Naturally Fresh® Brand refrigerated dressings are different.
The company creates products that taste great by using high-quality ingredients, and leaving out artificial preservatives and artificial colors or flavors. Naturally Fresh® does not use:
- Artificial thickeners to make up texture that should come from real ingredients.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG), an artificial flavor enhancer.
- Artificial preservatives. That’s why you’ll only find Naturally Fresh® products in the refrigerated section.
- Artificial colors or flavors.
Click here to find retailers that sell Naturally Fresh® Brand Dressing product. The products can be found in the refrigerated section (check the produce area, where I found mine!).