Baby showers are a lot of fun, but what do new moms really need? Let this 10 Baby Shower Gift Ideas for First Time Moms gift guide help YOU figure out what you should gift a new mom!
This 10 Baby Shower Gift Ideas for First Time Moms post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
10 Baby Shower Gift Ideas for First Time Moms
The big day is almost here! Angeline is due on July 17th, and we just had her Halloween themed baby shower this past weekend. Thankfully, her aunt graciously hosted the event, as her house is much larger than mine, and had a lot more room for us to safely social distance – and most of our guests are already full vaccinated as well.
Granted, I am a mom…but it has been a long time since I was pregnant with Angeline, so this whole experience has been a wild ride for me too! I barely remember my pregnancy 24 years ago, so doing a baby shower and knowing what a new mom needs…let’s just say that Angeline did most of the work! Okay, okay…she did ALL of the work!
Angeline is a very unique child, if you haven’t realized that yet. Ha! She came up with such a fun theme for her baby shower…a HALLOWEEN theme!
We may write a post later on that, but for now, let’s talk about all of the fun stuff that we think first time moms would love to receive for their baby shower!
Stellar Portable Baby Bottle Sterilizer
ME-UVC has officially introduced, Stellar, a sterilizer that disinfects baby bottles and nipples in just 3 minutes. Stellar eliminates 99.9% of viruses and bacteria without any water or steam. It also comes with a car power adapter making it the perfect travel companion!
How It Works: Stellar using Ultraviolet (UV) light which has been proved to be highly effective for use in disinfection. Upon contact, UV-C light instantly disrupt the DNA/RNA of viruses and bacteria such as the common cold, influenza, COVID-19 and hepatitis C (HCV), eliminating 99.99% of harmful germs on surfaces and in water.
Stellar’s Top Features and Benefits
- Fast, easy, and economical. Stellar sterilizes two bottles and nipples in three-minutes, less than half the time of a steam sterilizer. That means you don’t need as many bottles on hand — even for a growing family — saving money as well as time.
- Eliminates 99.99% of harmful bacteria and viruses. Stellar is effective against staphylococcus, E. coli, MRSA, salmonella, streptococcus and klebsiella.
- Lightweight for travel. The adorable, easy-carrying Stellar case weighs only 5.5 pounds and charges with a standard wall outlet. Stellar can also charge in the car, perfect for that long drive to see the grandparents.
- Simple and safe. Because Stellar cleans without water or steam, bottles can be used right away without cooling off or venting. The magnetic safety lock stops the cycle if the sterilizer is opened.
- Fun Colors – available in blush pink and arctic blue. Each Stellar come with two battle bottles and nipples, AC power adapter, Car power adapter and a 12-month warranty. Retails: $249.99 with free shipping. Buy yours here!
Baby Sonogram Frame
KeaBabies Explorer Diaper Bag Backpack
Comes a large diaper changing mat and two stroller hooks to easily attach the backpack to your stroller. Available in a variety of unisex colors, including Classic Gray, Trendy Black, Burgundy and Navy Blue. Get yours here!
KidCo Must Have Gear For Traveling with Kids
GoPod Travel Activity Seat
Parents have told the KidCo team that they love the GoPod Travel Activity Seat when taking a break on hikes, enjoying time by a campfire safely, keeping toddlers happy while helping older children, and keeping an eye on little ones when preparing meals.
Parents love that the GoPod is only 7 lbs. The attached floor pad keeps baby’s feet on a clean surface, while four adjustable height legs allow it to grow with baby. There’s also a handy snack and drink holder. Five nylon loops allow you to attach baby’s favorite toys. Get yours here!
PeaPod Prestige Travel Bed
PeaPod Prestige is another new addition to the popular PeaPod line of children’s travel beds. Recommended for children 1-4 years old. It automatically pops open for use and quickly folds up to store in its own carry bag.
Lots of great features include: full mesh sidewalls for increased visibility, air flow and as insect screen; ¾ sun shades roll up and store with quick-lock magnet closures; sewn in toy loops to create an instant activity center with child’s favorite toys, and much more. Get yours here!
Talli Baby One-Touch Logging Device
Talli Baby provides parents and caregivers with a complete 360 degree system that meets you wherever you are. Great for dads and granddads. The Talli one-touch device distills what would be 5 or 6 steps in an app into one press of a button and communicates to the app via Wi-Fi. You can even log hands-free with Alexa.
It’s a fast and easy for sleep-deprived parents, plus simple enough for grandpa! Get yours here!
Baby’s Brew Portable Bottle Warmer
Baby’s Brew (www.thebabysbrew.com): The world’s first battery-powered, portable bottle warmer that lets dad and granddad help with the feeding. And lets new dads get out of the house easier. It has three temperature settings and warms breast milk or water for formula in just 5-10 mins.
You can even warm it in advance of baby being hungry, and it will stay warm for 8-12 hours. Military owned and operated! Works with any baby bottle, $75 each. Get yours here!
Pawsome Deals Abound with PatPat’s NEW PAW Patrol Kids Apparel Line
Did you see the ALL NEW Paw Patrol movie is coming out soon??? And – surprise! – this all star cast even features Kim Kardashian! And now PatPat has teamed up with Paw Patrol for ALL new clothing!
Get ready to take Marshall, Skye, Rubble, Chase, and Everest on your next family adventure because PatPat has just unveiled a new collection of sun’s out, fun’s out kids apparel featuring the PAW Patrol! That’s right. The brand that brought you adorable Care Bear and Smurf clothing for the whole family is back with stylish yet affordably priced tees, onesies, pajamas, and more featuring your kids’ favorite four-legged heroes.
Styles to howl about include:
- Cake & Stars 4th of July Tee – Show your PAW Patrol pride with this red, white, and blue tee made from breathable cotton.
- Daddy’s Little Sparkler 4th of July Bodysuit – From its flutter sleeves to its smiling pup, this feminine romper is soft and comfy for those hot summer barbecues.
- Cool Pup Bodysuit – Soak up those summer vibes while cruising the beaches or crawling in the long grass in this irresistible onesie.
- Rubble Cotton Tee – This adorably understated tee will be his next go-to for everything from playdates to tee ball practice.
Find your favorite pup for summer fun in the sun at PatPat! Starting at $5.99, you can find the entire line at PatPat.com!
Hygeia Evolve Breastfeeding Pump
Are you a breastfeeding mom who will be on the go a lot this summer and looking for a simple solution? If yes, then check out Hygeia Health and their ALL NEW insurance-covered breast pump, the Hygeia Evolve Breastfeeding Pump.
The Hygeia Evolve is a hospital strength breast pump that’s thought of everything from its cordless design that fits in the palm of your hand to its full-service Hygeia Baby app that offers tips on breastfeeding, baby tracking, and even NO COST virtual breastfeeding consultations with lactation experts for eligible moms. Learn more at www.hygeiahealth.com.
Hygeia Evolve Highlights:
- Hospital strength breast pump is covered by insurance!
- Cordless design can be used anywhere
- Weighs less than a pound
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Quiet and compact for discreet pumping at work or home
- Powerful suction helps moms produce more milk, faster
- Separate speed and strength controls
- Comes with a free app to support moms in their breastfeeding journey
- App also offers NO COST virtual breastfeeding consults with Lactation Consultants (covered through insurance) through a partnership with Nest Collaborative!
Honeydew Sleep’s Scrumptious Side Sleeper Pillow
Oftentimes while traveling you’re stuck with stiff pillows and uncomfortable sleeping situations. During your travel plans this summer, put your wellness first and ensure a great night sleep while on vacation with Honeydew Sleep’s Scrumptious Side Sleeper Pillow!
This pillow is designed to support a side sleeper’s spinal alignment and to reduce strain on your upper body. It even has a copper infused foam fill that has naturally antibacterial properties and keeps pillows fresh and cool night after night. You can get yours here!
Okay, I will be honest, that pillow is for ME! I snagged it as soon as we talked about it…because grandma has a terrible case of life-long insomnia and I will do ANYTHING and try anything to get a decent night’s rest! I’ll follow up with y’all in a future post about that and some other tips to get a better night’s rest…as long as Angeline doesn’t steal it from me!
I hope that this 10 Baby Shower Gift Ideas for First Time Moms has helped give you some ideas for the first time mamas – and dads! – in your life! We are so excited to welcome baby Jameson into the world next month. Big thanks to all of the sponsors who have been so generous in helping us prepare for his arrival!