This Frito Pie Recipe Is My Guilty Little Pleasure. And, In Less Than 15 Minutes It Will Soon Be Yours As Well. For Days You Deserve To Be A Bit Naughty…
Frito Pie Recipe – My Guilty Little Pleasure
Frito Pie! Yes, you read that right! And, trust me when I say – it’s worth every single bite you’ll have to exercise away. You know how on some days, you’re super good about eating all the right things, getting healthy and sticking to that weight loss plan? And then other days… you’re just not. You do it all wrong. This Frito Pie Recipe is every reason being wrong feels so good. And today, if being wrong is this good, I don’t want to be right. Frito Pie – my guilty little pleasure!
- Fritos Corn Chips
- 2 Cups Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 2 Cans Chili (your favorite brand or left-over homemade)
- 4 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- In an 8x8 inch baking dish or in 4 individual serving size stone ware dishes place a layer of Fritos.
- Top the Fritos with half of the cheese.
- Then spread the Chili over the cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350˚ until cheese is melted and bubbly, 10-12 minutes for individual sized about 15 for 8x8.
- Serve hot topped with onions.
See??!! Frito Pie ya’ll! Save this for those days when the kids have driven you 1 second shy of crazy, the mailman only left bills, the house is a mess and you deserve a guilty little pleasure. Enjoy being bad my friends!