For kids and toddlers who can’t tolerate or just don’t want to eat dairy, tummy-friendly brand NurturMe has created healthy, delicious recipes that will be perfect to snack on all summer long!
All NurturMe products and recipes are developed without dairy, gluten, soy, egg, GMOs and have added probiotics for immunity support so all kids (no matter what their allergen restriction) can eat them.
Ingredients for Pudding:
3 cups unsweetened plain or vanilla almond milk
½ cup chia seeds
Pure maple syrup
Crushed Sweet Potato + Apple + Cinnamon Quinoa Square
- Mix almond milk and chia seeds in a mason jar and let sit overnight to congeal for a pudding-like consistency.
- Add maple syrup to taste.
- Layer chia pudding, berries and Quinoa Squares in separate mason jar.
- Top with more Quinoa Squares and berries and enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
- A popsicle mold
- A combination of your favorite fruits. We used blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, and mango
- Your favorite Power Blends pouches. We used:
What You’ll Do:
Cut your fresh fruits and berries into bite-sized pieces suitable for toddlers. (Tip: get creative with your flavor combinations and layers!)
Start with any fruit, like blueberries, and sprinkle a few bite-sized pieces into your popsicle mold.
Cover with one of your flavors of Power Blends.
Next, drop in another fruit, like mango, and cover with a different flavor of Power Blends. Repeat for 2-3 layers, or as many as you like. Freeze 4-6 hours and enjoy!
Now, of course NurturMe snacks are totally delicious just on their own too! The company sent me a few samples and I gave them to my friend for the little boy she babysits – he had a blast devouring them!