My friend Cat made this insanely delicious Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Drops Recipe a while back, and when she closed down her blog, she gave me this recipe to share on my own. Seriously, these cookies are just too amazing NOT to share!
They're made with chocolate chip cookie dough with chocolate pudding mixed in, topped off with a giant milk chocolate drop...basically, it's death by chocolate chip cookie!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why you are going to love our Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
The texture is a kind of mixture between cake, brownie and cookie - and you guys know how much I prefer a soft cookie!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, vanilla and mix.
- Add pudding mix and stir until smooth.
- Gradually add baking soda and flour until fully mixed.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a tablespoon of dough, roll it into a ball and place on a baking sheet, spaced 2 inches apart. Place a milk chocolate wafer on top of each dough ball, pressing down gently.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.