Check out these 7 Coffee Cocktail Recipes and you'll see that Coffee doesn't just have to be a morning drink!
Did you know that we have a National Coffee Day?! Yes we do, and it just passed on September 29th! Now, while it may not be an "official" national holiday...heck yeah, let's celebrate it! Let's celebrate coffee every day, shall we?
It is such a wonderful gift from the Universe! Coffee can be enjoyed hot or cold, in pastries and baked goods, and even in cocktails!
Sure, we've all probably enjoyed an Irish Coffee or two in our day, but coffee can be infused into cocktail recipes on a much grander scale!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
7 Coffee Cocktail Recipes
A PROPER COFFEE
Created by Sonny Verdini, Bar Manager, TRADE (Boston, MA)
- 2 oz Proper No. Twelve Irish Whiskey
- 1.5oz Boston Harbor Coffee Liqueur
- 1oz Mandarine Napoleon
- .5oz Benedictine
CHIPOTLE MEXICAN COFFEE
- 2 oz. Tanteo Chipotle Tequila
- 5 oz. Freshly Brewed Coffee
- ½ teaspoon Granulated White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
- Whipped cream for topping
STARWARD COLD FASHIONED
- 2 oz Starward Australian Whisky
- 2 oz Mr. Black Coffee Liqueur
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- 2 parts Strawberry Infused Rum
- 1 part Caffé Borghetti
- 1.5 parts cold-pressed espresso
- .25 Cinnamon Syrup
THE MAD MAC
- 2 oz. Proper No. Twelve Irish Whiskey
- 1 Part Mexican Coffee Liqueur
- 2 scoops Mint Chocolate ice cream
- 1 ½ oz. Crystal Head Vodka
- ½ oz. premium coffee liqueur
- 1 freshly brewed espresso shot
- Chocolate shaving or coffee beans
- 2 oz Carpano Antica Formula
- 1 oz Lock Stock & Barrel Rye Whiskey
- 1 tsp. Caffé Borghetti
- 1 dash Mole Bitters (preferably Bittermens)