With only a few short weeks left, I wanted to give you another quick, easy but very yummy Valentine’s Day treat. Today, we’re making up a batch of Valentine’s Day M&M Blondies!
These Valentine’s Day M&M Blondies always go quick in our house! Perfect chewy, chocolaty and full of everyone’s favorite special occasion pink M&M’s! I mean, who doesn’t love a soft chewy chocolate cookie bar packed with M&M’s? Anyone? Didn’t think so.
If you have little hands who love to help in the kitchen, this is a great recipe to let them dive in and get baking with you! And, I bet you have just about everything you need already! Let’s see!
- ⅔ C. butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 C. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 C. flour
- ¾ C. chocolate chips
- ¾ C. Valentine M&M's
- Small Heart shaped cookie cutters
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper or foil (this will help to cut the hearts out).
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla stirring until smooth and creamy.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the dry ingredients – flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Slowly fold these dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients.
- Add in the chocolate chips and Valentine M&M's.
- Pour the mixture into the 9x13 pan and the spoon to evenly spread it in the pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting the bars into heart shapes
See! How cute are the M&M Blondies? They’d be perfect for a school party too. Also, switching up the color of the holiday M&M’s will make these awesome for any holiday or special occassion. Or, just because…