Our pets are part of the family and as such, we tend to treat them that way. Angeline and I treat our cats like our kids and sometimes they start to act like them too. Hazel, for instance, is very similar to us in that she absolutely abhors doing laundry.
10 Signs Your Cat Thinks They are a Human
- They start to sit upright like humans.
- They sleep under the blankets in your bed.
- You notice they start gesturing when they “speak.”
- They hug you back.
- They become a little too interested in your phone…and the tv. The laser is now old hat. She might even start to actually watch TV.
- They get offended when you get upset with them.
- They assume all of your stuff is their stuff too. Even if it’s not actually community property.
- They’re not really into the whole “humans eat at the table and cats eat on the floor.”
- You begin serving them food that’s probably better than yours.
- Basically, they roam your home like they own the place. Admittedly, they kind of do.
Speaking of food that’s better than mine. On my latest trip to Walmart I picked up the new Meow Mix Bistro Dry Cat Food. A new line of bistro-inspired dry cat food, carefully prepared with real chicken or salmon that makes a cat purr in delight.
The product can be found at your local Walmart and will also be available on Walmart.com soon. For now, you can find out more about Meow Mix Bistro Recipes here. Now, we have three cats, and while Kuro and Gizmo will eat just about anything, Hazel often turns her nose up to things. She’s my go-to test subject when trying a new cat food or cat treat product because I KNOW she’s finicky. She actually walked around my feet meowing when she saw me opening this bag of Meow Mix Bistro Dry Cat Food and immediately jumped up onto my photography table to check it out!
Now, admittedly, I have been feeding our cats Meow Mix dry cat food since the dawn of time, but this was the first time I’ve ever tried this new variety. I assumed the cats would like it, but I was actually surprised at JUST HOW MUCH they loved it!
The Meow Mix Bistro Dry Cat Food is crafted right in the USA – not that your cats will care, but they will enjoy that it’s made with higher quality ingredients like real chicken or salmon, using Bistro recipes like Rotisserie Chicken Flavor. It also has 100% complete and balanced nutrition with all essential vitamins & minerals wrapped inside a crunchy kibble that your cats will go nuts for. Even Kuro jumped up during Hazel’s photo shoot and tried it for himself – he could smell it across the room!
I am sure that Gizmo would have to, but she was busy being a lazy cat. That’s her specialty. We love our kitties and we want to spoil them and if it’s not already apparent, they usually think they deserve it. Now you can make your cat feel like they’re getting the elevated, five-star dining experience they think they deserve
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.