It's a Weight Watchers summer, everybody! On those super hot days, we need super cool treats. What we don't need is a metric ton of calories. Fear not! All we have to do is hit our local grocery stores and pick up any of the great Weight Watchers treats available. We get delicious frozen treats to help make the heat of summer bearable, and we get it without so many calories that we seriously consider the heat stroke option. That's why I'm making this summer a Weight Watchers summer. Boom!
A Weight Watchers Summer is a Better Summer
I've always love frozen treats like ice cream and popsicles on hot summer days. Who hasn't? There's just something about your skin feeling like it's going to melt off that makes frozen treats so much more delicious than they normally are. When we're kids, we don't think about calorie content or sugar or any of the other things that we worry about as adults. We just know it's cold, creamy, and delicious. But we're not kids anymore. We're grownups. As such, we have to think of our health. So how can we enjoy our sweet treats and still keep our weight and our health in order? Easy peasy. We enjoy delicious Weight Watchers frozen treats.
Weight Watchers has all kinds of tasty treats perfect for a refreshing summer that's still weight and health conscious like:
- NEW Dark Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Bars (3 SmartPoints™ value; 60 calories per bar) – The classic combo. Mint low fat ice cream dipped in a dark chocolate flavored coating. This is actually my favorite one - I love dark chocolate AND I love mint!
- Giant Chocolate Fudge Bars (4 SmartPoints™ value; 90 calories per bar) – Simple and tasty. Chocolate low fat ice cream.
- English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream Bars (4 SmartPoints™ value; 70 calories per bar) – A crunchy, sweet frozen treat. Toffee flavored low fat ice cream dipped in a milk chocolate flavored coating with toffee pieces.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bars (3 SmartPoints™ value; 60 calories per bar) – Dark chocolate and berries together in a miraculous dance. Raspberry flavored low fat ice cream dipped in a dark chocolate flavored coating.
- Snack-Size Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Candy Bars (4 SmartPoints™ value; 80 calories per bar) – A frozen candy bar on a stick! Peanut butter low fat ice cream topped with caramel and peanuts and a milk chocolate flavored coating
Weight Watchers Summer Inspiration
To help make this a tasty Weight Watchers summer, I've put together an awesome little mood board featuring all the colors and flavors of summer that I love with a special spotlight on the tastiest part of summer: Weight Watchers frozen treats.
Weight Watchers Summer - Make it Your Best Summer
This year, I'm making my summer a Weight Watchers summer, and so far, it's going well. I'm loving all the great frozen flavors I can have on those really hot Miami days, and I'm especially loving that the calorie count is LOW. That helps me maintain my beach bod, and it helps me do so without sacrificing delicious flavor.
Weight Watchers Ice Cream keeps me happy and satisfied without having to worry about overdoing it. That's a win-win! No matter what your ice cream style, there’s a delicious Weight Watchers option for you, so go check them out!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Weight Watchers Ice Cream. All opinions are my own.