You might have heard about the recent opening of the new Walgreens Well Experience stores throughout Florida. As exciting as having great new stores to shop in is, it’s about to get more exciting…because you can get a taste of the fresh new offerings from Well Experience stores by visiting the Walgreens Up Market: Fresh bus during its mobile tasting tour in Miami at the SoBe Wine and Food Festival on Sunday, February 24th during the Trucks on Midtown’s Tracks event!
And I am giving away two tickets to the event! Yippee!
The Walgreens Up Market: Fresh tour will start at the SoBe Wine and Food Festival Trucks on Midtown’s Tracks event in Miami and then continue with stops at local Miami Well Experience Stores through March 3rd.
Fresh Bus will be activating in Miami next week, so if you’re not able to attend the food truck event, you can still check it out!
Monday, February 25, 3PM-7PM, Well Experience Store, 11690 SW 72nd St., Miami, FL 33173
Tuesday, February 26, 4PM-8PM, Well Experience Store, 200 SW 13th St., Miami, FL 33130
Friday, March 1, 8AM-12PM, Well Experience Store, 1300 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., Hallandale, FL 33009
Saturday, March 2, 2PM-6PM, Well Experience Store, 15255 SW 137th, Miami, FL, 33177
Sunday, March 3, 10AM-2PM, Well Experience Store, 1751 Bonaventure Blvd., Weston, FL 33326
The Up Market: Fresh tasting tour’s daily locations and featured menu items will be shared via Twitter @upmarketfresh, so make sure to follow along on Twitter!
This new Walgreens shopping experience aims to offer a completely revamped pharmacy; a bigger selection of fresh fruits, vegetables and other foods; more health clinics staffed by nurse practitioners; an enhanced beauty product assortment and lots of seasonal offerings.
Each of the Well Experience stores were redesigned around customers’ needs and offer:
- A pharmacist located in front of the pharmacy, offering a greater opportunity for patient consultation and health care services such as vaccinations and health testing.
- A Walgreens staff member called a Health Guide, equipped with an iPad and available to answer product and service questions, helps customers navigate the store and their health care options and sign up for events.
- Take Care Clinics, located in a limited number of stores, offer walk-in, accessible and affordable health care services provided by nurse practitioners.
- Fresh food, including fruits and vegetables, meats, prepared salads, sandwiches, wraps, take-and-bake pizzas and other on-the-go meal options.
- An enhanced beauty department display featuring prestige and niche cosmetic, skincare and hair care brands not typically found in drugstores.
- Web pickup service that allows customers to shop online and pick up the order at their neighborhood Walgreens.
- Express Rx or self-serve touch-screen kiosks that allow patients to quickly pick up and pay for prescriptions refills that they have ordered ahead of time.
Fifteen Florida Walgreens, five of which are already open in and around Miami, are part of the effort to transform your traditional drugstore into a health and daily living store. Even more Well Experience stores are scheduled to open throughout the year!
Walgreens is embarking on this mobile tasting tour to provide Miamians samples of innovative fresh foods and refreshments in celebration of the fresh foods offered at newly renovated Well Experience stores nationwide. Sounds like a great idea, right?
While the Fresh Bus is at the Trucks on Midtown’s Tracks event during the SoBe Wine and Food Festival, visitors will receive samples of fresh-made juices, smoothies, frozen yogurt, fresh brewed coffees and select specialty items!
Do you want to visit the Fresh Bus during its visit to the Trucks on Midtown’s Tracks SoBe Wine and Food Festival for an opportunity to experience Walgreens fresh new offerings?
Great! Because I am giving away two tickets! This giveaway is only for tickets to the Trucks on Midtown’s Tracks event and does not include travel or transportation expenses.You must be 21 years old – as well as your guest – to enter this giveaway and attend the event.
How to Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me that you want to go!
Retweet to help spread the word!
— Jenn Quillen (@therebelchick) February 17, 2013
Giveaway ends Thursday, February 21st at midnight. Winner has until noon on February 22nd to provide their information, as tickets will be emailed directly to the winner by the sponsor. I will also be attending the Trucks on Midtown’s Tracks in exchange for hosting this giveaway. I hope to see you there!