Mother’s Day is coming up quickly this year, isn’t it?! I feel that I am really running behind with holidays lately, as Easter actually snuck up on me…now I am behind again! I always struggle with Mother’s Day gifts for my mom and sisters – two of them are mothers as well – so we tend to just have a Mother’s Day brunch together. In 2016 and 2017, I traveled for Mother’s Day – once to Disney with Angeline and my mom, and to Romania and Greece with Angeline. Last year, of course I was home during the Quarantine, and this year I will be home for Mother’s Day as well. So I decided to come up with this The Ultimate Mothers Day Gift Guide for 2021…just in case you guys are in need of some ideas!
This The Ultimate Mothers Day Gift Guide for 2021 post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Ultimate Mothers Day Gift Guide for 2021
Malicious Women Candle Co. (Starting at $20, available on maliciouswomenco.com)
Ready for some laughs? Check out the fun candles by Malicious Women Candle Co.! Beautifully scented and earth-friendly, Malicious Women Candle Co.’s handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles.
Plus, the vintage apothecary-style jars they come in can be used as home decor once the candle fully burns or can be recycled! Learn more at maliciouswomenco.com.
Beautiful Bouquets from Teleflora
Save 20% on Mother’s Day Bouquets from Teleflora!
The most popular Mother’s Day flowers are roses, lilies, orchids, and tulips. Order Mom’s favorite flowers and they will be delivered by a local florist.
Buddha Board ($34.95, available on buddhaboard.com and Amazon)
Looking for a peaceful, screen-free break? Check out this eco-friendly product – Buddha Board! Simply ‘paint’ on the surface with water and your creation will come to life in bold design. Then, as the water slowly evaporates, your art will magically disappear leaving you with a clean slate and a clear mind, ready to create a whole new masterpiece. Buddha Board is environmentally friendly as it only uses water – no ink, no paint, no chemicals – and it will last for years with proper care. Learn more at buddhaboard.com!
Tough as a Mother Tribe Necklaces
When it comes to purchasing Mother’s Day gifts for your mother, grandmother, sister, spouse or any other mama that deserves a little love, it’s best to find something that’s not only beautiful and timeless but also meaningful and impactful. And what better way to say how much you appreciate them in this way than with jewelry!
Jennifer Cervantes, founded jewelry brand Tough as a Mother Tribe, to help empower and support moms on their parenting journey… to help women, and parents alike, find the strength to endure the real challenges of motherhood, no matter what stage of motherhood they may be in.
Tough as a Mother Tribe jewelry works to help moms find the energy to make it through sleepless nights and challenges that we never even knew existed, whether that’s a miscarriage, the darkness of postpartum depression, the stress of feeling overwhelmed and underprepared, or just being there when your kid needs support.
Tough as a Mother utilizes the power and meanings of gemstones and the power of names to design pieces that honor the most joyous and raw parts of motherhood and parenthood.
“When you purchase a personalized Tough as a Mother Tribe piece, you quietly unite with mothers across the world through our common bond. Our trials and triumphs through our motherhood journeys become shared experiences with each other, each of us silently cheering the others on. Whether you are buying for yourself, a first-time mom just embarking on her motherhood journey, or a third-time mom choosing hope as she carries her rainbow baby, you are in the right place,” says Jennifer.
Make a DIY Lavender Bath Soak
Moms, no matter what their age, are usually stressed out about something or other. Especially if they’re helping you with the grandchildren!
Beautiful Bouquets from Teleflora
Save 20% on Mother’s Day Bouquets from Teleflora! The most popular Mother’s Day flowers are roses, lilies, orchids, and tulips. Order Mom’s favorite flowers and they will be delivered by a local florist.
Sunday Citizen Crystal Meditation Pillow and Crystal Weighted Blanket
- The mom who needs R&R: Breakfast in bed is a Mother’s Day mainstay – and after a year of unprecedented stress, paying attention to making the perfect bed for her is just as important as breakfast. Treat her to a memorable meal while she’s wrapped up in our Snug Waffle Robe made from soft blanket yarn, tucked under our Snug Comforter that’s super soft and cozy (thanks, bamboo!), and armed with our Crystal-Powered Sleep Mask for a post-pancake nap.
- The Yogi mom: She’ll love our Crystal Meditation Pillow and Crystal Weighted Blanket, filled with natural amethyst and clear quartz to support her during meditation and beyond.
- The trendy mom (mood: rawr): Her home is her oasis and she loves updating decor elements to match her vibe. Our new textured and animal print collections of buttery-soft, easy-to-wash throws and pillows serve up major style points to add your mom’s fun personality to any room. (And we have gift cards for the mom who needs to choose her own!)
To anyone who has used color to describe their sunny or blue mood, felt emotionally moved by the palette of a painting, or been tempted by the aura photography booth at a craft fair, a lot of us have some inkling that color deeply affects our state of being. In the new Prism Oracle deck published by Chronicle Books this March, creator Nicole Pivirotto seeks to explore that relationship from both a designer’s and mystic’s perspective. By better understanding the meaning behind colors, practitioners can tap into their intuition to uncover why they feel the way they do and how they can harness the power of color to live more intentionally.
Check out this fun twist on a mini fire pit! Baby Fire Pits can be used both inside and outside and creates the ultimate cozy fire in the comfort of your own home. Standing at just 10 inches tall, this is the perfect size for coffee tables, outdoor patios, kitchen tables, and more! It is designed to be used with an odorless, smokeless, and nontoxic gel fuel for mess-free and hassle-free enjoyment.
Each fire pit is handcrafted in Colorado Springs. baby Fire Pits is a third-generation family metalworking business. Learn more at babyfirepits.com.
These miniature fire pits use gel fuel, which is odorless, smokeless, and nontoxic. Each can lasts for about 3 hours of continuous use and can be replaced by ordering gel fuel refills on our website. To extinguish your fire pit, you can simply place the cap back on the fuel. This Palm Trees fire pit is in the Baby size, which is 10″ tall and 6″ in diameter.
Rose Water Sparkling Cocktails
It’s called Rosé Water. Headquartered in Wilmington, NC – Rosé Water is a proprietary blend of dry Rosé produced in the heart of Bordeaux, France, mixed masterfully with pure, sparkling water. Each serving is just 69 calories / 4.9% ABV / 0 Sugar / Vegan / Gluten free and contains absolutely nothing artificial!
Rose Water launched in the summer of 2020 nationwide and is currently being sold in 1,300+ retailers throughout 25 U.S. states! In Florida, right now Rosé Water is available in dozens of local + major retailers including Trader Joes, Total Wine, W South Beach, Hilton Fort Lauderdale, The Colony Palm Beach in Miami and is continuously expanding.
Tesalate Sand-free Beach Towel
Apart from using it at the beach, our fans use Tesalate sand-free towels for their workouts, yoga and backyard picnics. Some even use it as home accents and blankets. Because it’s fast-drying, super absorbent, compact and light, some also use it when going hiking, camping or any physical activity.
Create Mindful Moments in Your Self-Care Routine with La Parea Wellness
Each of La Parea Wellness lovingly-created balms, oils, candles, and more uses traditional plant derived remedies from the Andes and Amazon with a modern touch in order to treat the worries and aches of the 21st century.
Discover the perfect solution for every step in your self-care journey:
- Picaboo – Say goodbye to chafing and under breast irritation with this soothing blend of matcha butter, coconut oil, witch hazel, and tea tree oil.
- Palo Santo Balm – Ease your tight or sore muscles with this moisturizing blend of creamy avocado butter and antioxidant and caffeine packed guayusa and guaviduca infused oils.
- Chill Face & Body Mist – When the stress of work, social media, or the virus comes calling, spritz your face, body, pillow, or room with this calming mix of mood-altering essential oils.
- Guayusa Tea Blend – Take a minute to sit, sip and practice being mindful by adding this invigorating, antioxidant-packed tea to your morning healing routine.
- Ecuadorian Rose Scented Soy Candle & Bath Salts – Pamper yourself from nose to toes by drawing a bath with their calming herbal-infused salts and the intoxicating scent of Ecuador’s most magnificent roses in candle form.
La Parea Wellness prides itself on using natural, sustainable ingredients and handcrafting them into experiences for the senses. For more information, please visit www.lapareawellness.com
Nature by Canus Goat Milk Bath and Body Products
Nature by Canus is running a special promotion for Mother’s Day! Receive an exclusive 15% OFF for the purchase of the limited edition Mother’s Day Gift Set – Lavender Oil. Enter promo code momslove at checkout. Offer only valid on Mother’s Day Gift Set – Lavender Oil.
CBD For Relaxation
Martha Stewart CBD Gummies – Citrus Medley 10mg are as delicious and decadent as they sound. Enjoy the gourmet flavors of Meyer lemon, kumquat, and blood orange — developed by Martha herself — blended with an exquisite texture and the purest, safest CBD isolate. CBD wellness has never been this inviting and has certainly never tasted this great.
- 10 mg of CBD isolate per gummy (300 mg per 30-gummy bottle)
- A delicious way to help make wellness an easier choice, every day
- Pure, safe CBD isolate is made in the USA with 100% natural hemp
Best Features & Benefits
Curious about the best features and benefits of Martha Stewart’s CBD Gummies? These gummies stand out for the following reasons:
- Flavor: Martha Stewart CBD Wellness Gummies are some of the best-tasting CBD gummies out there, making them a great addition to any wellness routine.
- Reliability: Every gummy contains the exact same dose for consistent and repeatable dosages.
- Quality and Consistency: 99% pure CBD isolate with no psychoactive effect. The CBD is rigorously tested each step of the way for heavy metal, pesticides, solvents, and other toxins.
- Made by Experts: Scientifically formulated from pioneers in clinical CBD science and Martha Stewart partnership for approval on format and design. Canopy Growth is a leader in cannabinoid research, bringing science to the consumer.
- Purity and Traceability: 100% U.S. grown hemp with clean formulations free from parabens, sulfates, glycols, fragrances, gluten, soy, or artificial colors.
CBD Living Products for Rest and Relaxation
Melt CBD Living Chocolate Bar in your favorite coffee mug (microwave on 50% power in 30-second intervals until nearly completely melted)
Using a kettle, heat water (or milk / milk alternative, for a latte) until boiling and add to mug
Enjoy! You can also top with whipped cream, mini marshmallows and/or crushed peppermint candy for a truly gourmet treat.
Combine 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar and 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Stir mixture until sugar is completely dissolved.
Slowly add 4 cups apple cider, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 4 full droppers of CBD Living Calming Tincture (any strength).
Stir and pour into mug. Top with caramel syrup and a cinnamon stick. Add whipped cream (optional).
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 2 cups whole milk, 12 ounces of white chocolate and 4 tsp cocoa powder.
Stir mixture until ingredients are completely dissolved.
Slowly add 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling), 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 tsp cardamom, 1/8 tsp allspice and 1/8 tsp ground ginger. Stir.
Add 3 cups whole milk, one cup at a time. Stir in 6 full droppers of CBD Living Pumpkin Spice Latte Tincture (any strength).
Pour into mug. Top with whipped cream (optional) and enjoy!
Gourmet Gift Baskets
GourmetGiftBaskets.com has a great new collection of Mother’s Day gifts to match all kinds of tastes and personalities.
Mother’s Day Brunch Bakery Basket, $69.99, SKU 5095D — Searching for a sweet way to make Mom’s morning on Mother’s Day? Look no further than this unique round gift basket filled with “brunchy” baked goods, like croissants, danish, muffins and tea breads. So elegant, for sure! Just add Mom’s favorite coffee or tea and treat her to breakfast in bed.
Mother’s Day Gift Basket, $39.99, SKU 1238 — Show your Mom how much she’s appreciated with this beautiful Mother’s Day Gift Basket filled with the most decadent baked goods. Mom won’t believe her taste buds once she bites into these premium whoopie pies, brownies, blondies and cookies. An unforgettable gift for a FAB MOM.
Mother’s Day Fruit & Snack Gift Basket, $89.99, SKU 4694 — A perfect gift for Moms of all ages, this gorgeous gift basket is loaded with a collection of favorites picked just for her. Inside, you’ll find delectable snacks including fresh orchard fruits, caramel dipping sauce, chocolate-covered cherries and more. This generous gift is a perfect way to show your appreciation for all that Mom has done for you, and includes:
- Sea Salt Caramel Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen
- Stoned Wheat Crackers by Eleanor + Flynn
- Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich
- Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Morley Sanders
- Red Apples
- Classic Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese by Cabot
- Assorted Citrus Slices by Primrose Candy
All in a lovely, woven Hyacinth basket.