Have you seen the newest addition to my kitchen?
Last month, I got a new Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler for my kitchen. Now, instead of hanging a grocery bag off of one of the handles of my kitchen drawers to stick all of my recyclables in, I have a handy little trash bin that has the recycling bin right on top! I can also use this to sort my recyclables, but in Miami, our recycling is actually collected in one outside container, so I just use the top for recyclables and the bottom for the trash.
I am kind of madly in love with it, even after just one month of use!
The Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler features include:
- Keeps recyclables off the counter by giving them a place to live in your kitchen
- The bottom tilt out bin holds a standard 8-gallon trash bag AND features LinerLock™ bag management, so your bag stays put and does not slip
- Both the top bin and bottom bin have convenient handles when needed to transport recyclables to wherever your recycling is stored for pick-up or transport
- The 2-in-1 Recycler fits more recyclables while using 25% less floor space compared to typical divided containers
- Made with recyclable materials and is itself recyclable
The Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler is really perfect for any kitchen, as it is about the size of your average kitchen trash can. It measures Size: 12.1″ l x 16.7″ w x 31.22″ h. You can purchase the Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler from the Rubbermaid website; it is #5L89 and retails for $43.99. Or…you can try to win one right here on The Rebel Chick!