All the hottest video games of the holiday season will be on display when Nintendo visits Dolphin Mall, Miami-Dade County’s largest outlet and retail value shopping center from Nov. 23 to Dec. 20. Holiday shoppers who want to make a fun pit stop can try out the New Nintendo 3DS XL system and the Japanese sensationYO-KAI WATCH game, which just hit U.S. shores on Nov. 6! In addition to YO-KAI WATCH, a large selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U games will also be available to play, including The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon for Nintendo 3DS, as well as Super Mario Maker and Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash for Wii U.
Visitors to Nintendo’s colorful interactive space can also check out the latest amiibo figures and receive free giveaways and Nintendo Holiday Gift Guides, while supplies last. Nintendo holiday “gurus” will be on-site to assist gift givers with questions, and provide recommendations to those looking for the perfect gift from Nintendo.
For more information visit www.shopdolphinmall.com.
Go PLAY Nov. 23-Dec. 20 at the Dolphin Mall (Entry 5 near Marshalls HomeGoods), 11401 NW 12th St., Miami, FL 33172!
Not in Miami? Check out these other locations!
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center in Denver, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- The Oaks in Thousand Oaks, California
- Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
- Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, Washington
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
Leave a Reply