Thanks to Trop50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 Fabulous Wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous!
It's hard to believe that I have been blogging for over a year now. It feels like just yesterday...dipping my toes into the Blogosphere (we bloggers have such nifty lingo, don't we?) with my first blog post, taking hours to write my "About Me" page, deciding what would be the focus of my blog. I was scared! I received so much encouragement in those first few months - and ever since - that when the topic came up of who I considered to be "Five Fabulous Bloggers," I knew exactly who they were without hesitation!
These five bloggers are each fabulous in their own way. They each give me something, whether it be encouragement, laughter, or information that enriches my personal life or inspires me as a blogger.
- WriteSpell - this blog is run by an old high school friend of mine, Nicole. A fellow aspiring writer, she and I reconnected a few years ago and hers was the first blog I'd ever even read! She has encouraged and guided me from day one. She gave me ideas about what to blog about, help with WP (we use the same theme!) and introduced me to some of her established blogging friends. Honestly? I would have never began blogging without her.
- OneStarryNight - I simply love this blog. The owner, Sarah, is a WP genius, and has helped me when I - being the amateur that I was - crashed my site last year. She blogs about things that she is passionate about (attachment parenting, family and photography) and constantly changes up the look of her site. When you read Sarah's blog, you feel like you're getting to know her and to me, that is what blogging is all about. Her blog is beautiful and she? Well, she is awesome.
- TheRedDressClub - now, I know that this blog isn't run by one person...but through this blog, the three owners have really helped me with my writing. I try to participate in their writing prompts twice a week, as much as time allows. I am constantly finding new bloggers to connect with, gaining new readers through them and I've seen myself grow as a writer through their direction this year. That makes them fabulous!
- SexandtheSingleDad - this blog is run by my Twitter pal, JR. He is one seriously funny dude. His blog is full of antectdotes about his life raising his teenage daughter (he's one of my only Tweeps with a daughter the same age as mine) and the hilarity that ensues. He's open, honest, clever, witty and just plain fab.
- WhatTheJules - Jules is a chronically
illawesome blogger who makes me laugh, gets me teary-eyed and keeps me on my toes. I can't describe her as a "chronically ill blogger" because she is SO MUCH MORE than that.When I open Twitter or her Tumblr blog, she is one of those names that I immediately scroll down to find. She is sincere, charming and lovely and I think she's just fabulous!
Don't forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.
Other than WriteSpell, those are all new to me. Thank you!
Whoo hoo to The Red Dress Club...not that I am biased or anything. 🙂
Thanks for the shout out, beautiful you.
Ohhhhh Jenn! You are too sweet. You are an amazing person, writer, and friend. I feel so honored to have been your inspiration to start your own wonderful online journal!