As you guys may recall, Angeline received Invisalign Teen treatment a few years ago. The difference I began seeing in her smile was remarkable – she was always a smiley kid, but after using Invisalign, her smile just grew and grew…she wasn’t worried about her crooked teeth anymore and it was obvious in her photos! She is so comfortable with her smile now that she even bared her pearly whites in her senior photos!
There are SO MANY reasons to smile – little things, big things – and to think that people don’t smile as much as they should, just because they aren’t comfortable with their teeth? That is a sad, sad thing! Invisalign has a new campaign happening now through August 14th called It Starts With a Smile.
How many things start with a smile? I can tell you that many, many wonderful things have happened in my life as the direct result of a smile. Smiling is important. It makes us seem more approachable to others, the physical act of smiling has been scientifically proven to help elevate our mood…and a friendly smile can brighten someone’s spirits and their day. Smiling is a wonderful thing and we all need to feel comfortable doing it every chance we get!
The Invisalign brand is sharing stories of real-life Invisalign patients whose new smiles gave them the confidence to change their lives in a big way. The Invisalign brand worked with Harris Poll to find out what drives people to such big changes after straightening their teeth. Harris surveyed 2,000 adults ages 18+ to understand the impact straightening ones teeth has on their overall confidence including appearance, success and happiness.
- Nearly 4 in 10 Americans (36%) say lack of confidence often holds them back from participating in important life activities (e.g., weddings, public speaking).
- Nearly 8 in 10 adults (78%) agree teeth straightening and has given them the confidence to do something they never could have done before they fixed their teeth.
- Almost 3 in 10 (29%) credit teeth straightening with allowing them to conquer a personal goal.
- When U.S. adults feel confident, many say people perceive them as happier (63%), more attractive (44%), more successful (43%) and smarter (40%).
- Three-quarters of those who straightened their teeth/had braces as an adult experienced at least some positive impact (75%) on their life due to the teeth straightening.
It Starts with a Smile aims to share stories of real life patients whose new smiles gave them the confidence to change their lives in a big way. Patients across America are sharing how their life transformed drastically once they had the confidence of a new smile, and proves that changing one thing about yourself can impact everything else!
I’ve seen firsthand the difference in Angeline’s confidence since her Invisalign Teen treatment. It truly is a wonderful thing for me as a mom to see my daughter more confident and comfortable. All parents want that for our kids…and we want it for ourselves too!
Now you have the chance to take the first step toward big changes too! Go to www.invsialign.com/itstartswithasmile and share what you would accomplish with a confident new smile for the chance to win an Invisalign Smile Grant for free Invisalign treatment. That’s right, a F R E E Invisalign treatment!! Five winning entries will be chosen for Invisalign Smile Grants providing free Invisalign treatment. This promotion ends on August 14th, 2016, so hurry and check out www.invsialign.com/itstartswithasmile!