What do bloggers do when they want to reconnect with their blogging friends and develop a close connection with a fantastic brand? They register for a Brandcation for a #SeasTheDay trip, that's what they do! I will be joining 39 other incredibly talented and inspiring bloggers in April on a 4 day cruise to Cozumel, Mexico aboard the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas!
Brandcation is a sort-of conference, sort-of retreat created by Brandfluential and MomDot, and this will be my third time joining the gang on an adventure. In the past, I've explored the sandy beaches of Pensacola with the Bloggers Gone Coastal Brandcation trip, and explored the total opposite with BlogCabin - the Smoky Mountains in Pigeon Forge!
Both trips were so much fun and so professionally rewarding that I knew I had to go on this cruise - plus, duh, it's a cruise. Y'all know how much I love cruising!
This is going to be my first time cruising with Royal Caribbean and I am so excited!
A little about the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas:
Operating out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the Liberty of the Seas has 1,817 staterooms with 1,084 ocean view rooms - 842 of those are balcony rooms and thank my lucky stars, I will be in a balcony room!
Since this will be my first time on Royal Caribbean, I am super excited about exploring all of their onboard amenities!
Check out these awesome entertainment options!
- Complimentary Broadway hit Saturday Night Fever: The Musical in the Main Theater
- Complimentary Ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 304 slots and 18 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Hoof & Claw English Pub
Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
Complimentary DreamWorks® Experience - memorable moments including parades, meet & greets and character dining with favorite characters from Shrek®, Madagascar®, and Kung Fu Panda®
- 3D movie theater
- Outdoor poolside movie screen
- You can find out more about the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas here - and make sure to check back in mid April when I share all about my adventure!
Oh...and delicious dining options? Well, it's in short supply on the Liberty of the Seas!
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento's Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert
Obviously I am trying to lose a few pounds prior to the cruise so that I can indulge like a mad woman and still fit into my clothes when the cruise is over...
It's not all about the food, though! The Liberty of the Seas also has wonderful options for relaxing, which I am pretty sure at least half of us moms on board are going to want to take advantage of!
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
Doesn't this sound like a dream come true? I can't wait to sail with the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas! Follow along with me on social media April 4-7 with the hashtag #SeasTheDay so that you don't miss out on any of the fun!
It sounds like a wonderful trip. I love cruising - such good food.
you are SO lucky! that sounds like an amazing time.
I am so excited I can't even stand it! EEEEKKKKK! I went on a RC cruise this past August and LOVED them!