Now that Thanksgiving is over, I bet you have a ton of leftovers sitting in the fridge and you are going nuts trying to come up with creative recipes to use them up before they spoil. Right?
Hellmann’s® wants to help you transform your turkey leftovers!
Say goodbye to boring old Turkey sandwiches and soups. It’s time to bring out the best by turning your leftover turkey into a delicious casserole using Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise! It’s really easy to make, takes less than an hour to cook and it’s really a fun new twist on turkey leftovers.
Bonus…it’s a casserole, which means you can pop it in the oven and go do some more online shopping. Tis the season, after all!
Hellmann’s® has great products and even greater savings!
Hellmann’s® is helping you save this holiday and offering a $1 off Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise exclusively at Walgreens! Click here!
Leftover Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked boneless, skinless turkey breast, (about 1 lb./500 g)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
2. Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
3. Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
4. Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
Don’t forget to download and print out your $1 off Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise coupon – you know you’ll be using a ton of mayo when you start making deviled eggs for all of your holiday parties!
Not done with your holiday shopping? Enter to win a $100 Walgreens gift card!